You will enjoy an amazingly unique suite with private entrance, private courtyard, bathroom and kitchen. This place is fantastic has it all: Lakefront, oasis pool, hot tub, zen gardens, canoe, paddle boards and the best view of downtown Orlando over the lake. You will be totally enchanted!
The suite is located inside a true urban oasis just 8 minutes from downtown Orlando. Completely detach from the main house this suite offer mayor privacy and felling of retreat. You will enjoy its many gardens, fountains, variety of birds, wildlife, and flowers, the peaceful Lake bordering it, and at night, the dynamic view of Orlando Skyline.
Have you ever tried paddle boarding? Now its the time, you will have access to 2 paddle boards, canoe and a beautiful lake with a beautiful view of the city.
A mini-fridge is conveniently located inside the room so you can keep drinks and snacks cold. The guest house has a fully stock kitchen available if you desire to cook meals during your stay.
Guests will be given a private code so they can access the gate of the property.
Interaction with guests
I will be here to personally greet you, however if I am not available I will leave someone in charge of showing you the property. This suite is completely separated from the main house, be at ease that you will have your own privacy.
Other things to note
You can book a massage please let us know so we can arrange. A mini-fridge is conveniently located inside the room so you can keep drinks and snacks cold. A shared full kitchen is available if you desire to cook meals during your stay.
- Only Airbnb registered guests are allowed at the property. Non-paying guests are not allowed to sleep on the premises or use the amenities.
- Only 2 cars are allowed to park in the property per booked room.
- Lake and Hottub can be accessed only from 10AM to 10PM
- Pool can be used until 12 midnight.
- Absolutely NO GLASS is allowed by the pool (use plastic cups and cans)
- DO NOT discard anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. Anything else will clog the septic system and cause plumbing issues during your stay.
- Do not operate the canoe or paddle boards under the influence of alcohol. Always use a life vest when using the canoe.
- Please pick up any trash that you may leave behind, including cigarette butts.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10PM