Take a dip in the large outdoor hot tub with family and friends after an eventful day in the beautiful city of Ottawa or hop on the full body massage chair and put on your favourite game or Netflix series on the 80 inch TV in the theatre room. The spacious and luxurious open concept main floor makes for the most stunning and memorable pictures for any events. This spa like stunning home is only a 10 min drive to downtown Ottawa, EY centre, train station and airport!
Welcome to Ottawa!
Upscale single home featuring modern amenities in a fabulous neighbourhood. Can easily accommodate up to 20 people.
This five bedroom, three bathroom single home offers:
• Brand new modern furniture
• Spacious, 2900 square foot home (with basement) with five separate bedrooms, three living rooms, dining room, eating area, two full bathrooms and a powder room
• Indoor parking (fits two cars indoors) and free outdoor parking all year round in driveway that fits 4 cars (6 cars in total)
• FULLY equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• High-speed wireless internet, 7 new TVs, (80' LED, 75' LED, 65' curved 4K, 65' 4K , 52' LED, 43' LED, 32'LED) two Blu Ray/DVD players, cable, three apple TVs, and surround sound for every tv.
• Bell vibe cable TV
• Snack and cold drinks Vending machine conveniently located in the house so you never run out of your favourite treats!
• Fresh linens and towels
• Utensils, plates and all kitchen wear
• Outside beautiful large hot tub
• Brand new full body massage chair
• Three queen sized beds, two double beds and two extra large sofa beds
• Master bedroom with private ensuite bathroom, walk in closet, cathedral ceiling and large windows
• Washer/dryer (laundry detergent provided)
• Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Soap, body wash and shampoo
• Outdoor private garden/backyard
• BBQ and patio table and chairs
• Beautiful and safe neighbourhood, quiet street, very low car traffic
• Direct transit to downtown Ottawa, Rideau Centre, Museums, galleries, Parliament Hill, University of Ottawa, (transit bus #98)
• Minutes away from walking trails and parks
Looking forward to welcoming you to this breath taking home
Guests will be able to enjoy all living spaces in the house as well as the front and back yards
Parking in the driveway will also be available at all times to guests
Guests will be able to enjoy their privacy as the house will not be shared at anytime during their stay
The house is conveniently equipped with double indoor parking which has a separate entrance leading to the inside of the home, meaning you don't have to step outside to get in and out from your car to the house which is very convenient in the winter time. The garage is able to comfortably fit two cars indoors and will be available from December 1st until April 30th for your convenience. There are two separate garage doors and two automatic garage openers with remote access.
Interaction with guests
Always happy to assist guests during their stay
Other things to note
South Keys Shopping centre is only a 5 minutes drive from the house!
There you will find:
• Pier 1 Imports
• Best Buy
• Orange theory Fitness
Clothing & Shoes
• Globo Shoes
• Children's Place
• Mark's Work Warehouse
• Danier Leather
• Sleep Country
• Pier 1 Imports
• Cineplex Odeon Theaters
• Alterna Savings
Electronics, Books & Office Supplies:
• The Source
• Mucho Burrito
• Thai Express
• Shawarma Palace
• KS on the Keys
Please kindly remove all footwear in the house.
No pets (for allergy reasons)
No parties, smoking or illegal substances of any kind are permitted.
Quiet hours are from 11pm - 7am. Please be considerate of the neighbours. I would like you to treat this home like it's your own and please keep it in the same shape as when you first entered it.
Any event must be discussed and approved by host prior to booking. Host reserves the right to cancel any event that has not been discussed and approved prior to booking.
Events past 11pm will not be accepted.
No visitors allowed at any time. All your guests must be accounted for in the reservation.
Thank you for being good guests and enjoy this stunning place !
This host has 157 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a young professional working in the Ottawa area. I've been part of the public sector for 8 years and now have my own business in the development field. I very much love the active life style, sports, traveling and the outdoors. I always look forward to meeting new people and hearing all about their most enjoyable life experiences.