About this listing
Enjoy our two story villa across the street from the beach. Very Private beach. Never crowded.
Although this condo is older, built in 1981, it is very open and bright with high ceilings in living room to loft area. The location, I feel is the best on the island. Since there is no public parking close by the beach is quiet and private.
Other things to note
Steve Burns will be managing the property.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Ocean Gate Villas Rules of Conduct
1. No one shall act so as to interfere with the peace and enjoyment of the residents of the other villas,
such as playing loud radios, televisions, musical instruments and amplifiers or being involved
in or having loud parties or engaging in hazardous activity.
2. Parking of unauthorized vehicles is not permitted. Boat trailers, trailers, trucks, campers, motor homes
and motorcycles are not permitted. These vehicles will be towed away at the owners’ expense.
3.No disabled vehicles (flat tires included) are permitted. If a vehicle is found to be in violation of any
of these rules the villa owner who sponsored the vehicle will be subject to a $25.00 fine per each
violation to compensate Ocean Gate Villas, HPR for enforcement costs.
4. No major repair of any vehicle is permitted on any of the property.
5. PET ARE ALLOWED BY HOME OWNERS ONLY.
6. No firearms, including BB guns or fireworks, are permitted according to Beaufort County ordinance.
7. Towels, bedding or any other garments may not be hung from balconies, gates, fences or windows.
8. No posters, advertisements or signs may be displayed on the property.
9. Garbage and/or trash must be placed in property containers provided for such purposes.
10. All residents, including short-term and guests, are required to keep their immediate area
(both back and front, including courtyard) neat and attractive looking as deemed
by the Board of Directors.
11. No running, ball throwing or Frisbee playing in the courtyard.
12. Overnight guests are limited to six (5) people per villa.
13. The tennis court is for the use of owners, residents and their guests only.
No roller blading, biking, skateboards, Frisbee or ball playing is allowed in the tennis courts.
14. Please do not park bicycles in the grass.
• The swimming pool is open without lifeguard service. Owners and guests swim at their own risk.
• Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a villa resident. All posted regulations must be observed.
• Pool hours are 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
• Pets, food and glass objects are not allowed in the pool area – this is a state law.
• A parent or responsible adult supervisor must accompany children under the age of twelve (12).
• Radios with earphones only are allowed around the pool.
• No playing on the rope. No diving.
• Violators of these rules of conduct will be subject to eviction and further legal action if
Ocean Gate Villas, HPR Board of Director
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.