Stunning 5 bedroom cabin on a private brook in the forest. Sleeps up to 12 people. Located near Blanding Utah, within the national forest. Central among 13 parks & monuments. Additional cabins and a pavilion are available for larger groups.
This is perfect for family reunions, group retreats, youth camps, and more! Sleeps up to 12 in beds, plus 8 additional tent sites, and RV parking. Can accommodate groups from 2-40 guests including the tent sites.
WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO! - YOU'LL FIND THE LINK NEAR THE TOP/LEFT OF THE LODGE PAGE.
Family Cabin, 5 Bedroom with 6 queen beds.
In addition you may rent if needed:
Bunk Cabins (2) - sleep up to 6 people each.
Pavilion - large grill & kitchen w/ seating for large groups up to 75 people, and large restrooms with showers.
Tent & RV sites - 8 tent sites & 2 RV spots near pavilion. (water only. no hook-ups).
The lake on the lower part of the property is NOT available as it goes with another property.
Hunting season is a great time at Camp Jackson. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
* There is no refrigerator. Use coolers and dry ice chest.
* Dry Ice Chest for storing cold food (inside measurements 21” square & 27” deep)
Freezing with dry ice: Effective freezing time is 5 lbs. for 18 hours, 10 lbs. for 24 hours, 15 lbs. for 36 hours and 20 lbs. for 48 hours. Hints for using dry ice: Place dry ice in bottom of the . cooler and cover with regular ice or insulating material. Place food on top. Do not allow direct contact with food, glass or yourself.
* Commercial gas range with flat grill area and 6 burners, 1 large oven and 1 small oven.
* Limited amount of pots and pans, bowls, cooking utensils, water pitchers, knives & silverware . Eight bowls ranging from small to large, 2 cooking pots, one large water cooler,
* Commercial gas grill (2' x 4 ½') with 8 burners
* Large wood-burning stove for heat
* Kitchen sink and drain board (dish soap, cloths, towels, & hot pads )
* One 3' x 4' table
* One 8' banquet table for food preparation and serving
* Drinking fountain
* Outdoor fire pit with benches
* 7 picnic tables that seat 8-10 people each
* 10 plastic chairs
* Bathroom (toilet tissue & soap) with 1 shower and 2 toilet stalls and vanity area.
* Fluorescent lights in kitchen area. Use lanterns in table area after dark. (not provided)
* Play area for children (small swing set and sand)
~2 Small Bunk Cabins~
* Inside measurement is 11’ wide by 11’ long. On one side of the cabin is a shelf, 2’ wide x 11’ long for luggage and storage.
* On the other side of the cabin there are 2 plywood planks forming a double bunk type area to sleep extra people. They are 3’wide x 11’ long. There are four pads for the bunk area. Bring your own sleeping bags or bedding.
* Double bed (bring your own bedding)
* No electricity in these cabins.
* Propane light
* 8 tent sites near the pavilion
* 2 RV parking sites (water only - no sewer or power hook-ups)
* There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal. (verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
* The nearest town with stores is 20-30 minutes of mountain road away. Bring your own food and supplies.
* Electricity for the lodge, pavilion, and lake cabin is by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is plenty of power for lighting and basic power usage.
* Electric skillets, electric curlers, curling irons and blow dryers use a lot of electricity. Please be mindful and do not use them excessively.
* Garbage bags are provided. Tie garbage bags tightly to reduce odor and keep animals away. Place bags in caged area on the trailer by the pavilion.
* It is very rare, but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night to help keep animals away. Food and coolers can be kept in the bathroom area of the pavilion at night.
* Pets. You may bring pets, but they must be kept outside. Clean up your pet's waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets, but you will be charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
* Smoking. There is NO smoking allowed inside any of the cabins.
* Use existing roads and trails with your vehicles, including motorcycles, and four-wheelers
* On Departure. Leave the beds you used unmade. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Keep wet towels, rugs, and any wet items off wood floors.
*Camp Jackson Refuge is approximately 18 miles from Blanding. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get there. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)°W. The elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
This host has 476 reviews for other properties.View other reviews