Perfect for conference groups, corporate retreats, bachelor/bachelorette party or other large groups coming to Montreal! Located in the city center, these two apartments are both in the same building and are minutes from Bell Centre + Crescent. Indoor parking options available for up to 8 cars!
All of our apartments are located in the same building. This listing is for two 2 bedroom suites with identical layouts, but there are also other apartments to help accommodate your needs. The first apartment has one large bedroom with 4 bunks (2 bunk beds) and one smaller bedroom with a queen sized bed. The second apartment has a large bedroom with two double sized beds and one small bedroom with two double sized bunks (one bunk bed) for a grand total of 9 beds between the two apartments. We have tried to think of everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible! Fresh 400 thread Egyptian cotton linens will be set on your bed upon arrival. Complimentary coffee, Netflix, and high speed internet are also available at no cost! There is lots of closet space for you to unload and both an iron and ironing board, as well as a hair dryer are provided. Finally, apartment is accessed with a rfid keycard (hotel style) for your convenience and top of the line security!
The full apartment is at your disposal. There is a laundry room in the basement if you would like to do your laundry. We provide a laundry card to access the machines, but to use it you will have to add your own credits. ($2.25/wash & $1.75/dry)
Interaction with guests
I am always available. Of course I am generally sleeping 12am-7am, but I leave my phone's ringer on in case something urgent comes up. In the event you require a late check in, I will make arrangements for you to be able to enter the building and access the apartment.
Other things to note
Please note that all goods and services in Quebec are subject to a 15% sales tax. This is not included in the reservation amount collected by Airbnb and is payable at check in. If you have any questions concerning this fee or it in any way affects your decision to book with us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Indoor parking is available on site for $11 CAD overnight or $15/24h in and out. There is also free street parking a few blocks away.
Check in/Check out times are flexible if the cleaner is able to clean the apartment earlier and/or the guest prior to or after your stay is leaving earlier or arriving later than expected. If you'd like to extend the checkout just give me a heads up in advance!
Just to clarify, the listing is for TWO APARTMENTS located in the same building. For any questions, just shoot us a message.
1. There is a 14.975% Quebec (GST/QST) sales tax which is payable prior to checkout.
2. Check-in is 5:30 pm local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we'll let you know. Check-out is normally 10:30 am local time, but we'd be happy to extend it as long as we don't have a cleaning scheduled. Just let us know.
3. Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment and leave them on the shoe rack provided.
4. All our units are smoke free, so please NO smoking inside.
5. Unfortunately we don't allow pets in any of our apartments.
6. Please no parties or excessive noise. Of course pre-drinks with your pals are welcome, as well as late night arrivals (happy to host bachelor/bachelorette parties), but if you intend on inviting more people to the apartment in addition to the guests on the reservation please let us know in advance. Please keep noise to a minimum in the hallways and at a reasonable level in the apartments.
7. The cleaning fee covers the cost of cleaning a place that has been lived in, but not trashed. Please wash any dishes you may have used and tidy up the garbage before leaving. If we find the place very messy, we have to charge an extra $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
8. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
9. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated, the security deposit will be kept. You may be asked to present a copy of the credit card used to book for verification purposes at check in.
10. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result damage to the Unit or to any individuals.
11. If Guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the pre-determined check-out time, the Guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late check-out between 10:30 am and 12:30pm. Any guest who is still in the unit after 12:30pm will be charged an extra night. This does not apply if the Guest has made prior arrangements with Amy.
12. When you reserve one of our units, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
This host has 912 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Bonjour! I've been a Montreal resident for many years and absolutely adore it. I help manage these beautiful furnished suites while our tenants are away on vacation and am your go to person for everything fun in our wonderful city. I am always available via phone or Airbnb and am there at a moment's notice for all of your needs. If you have any questions about my listings, don't hesitate to write me a message :)