About this listing
Great location for a Vacation. Located in Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans, 15 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the Airport. Easy access to all New Orleans has to offer whether its Jazz Fest, Mardi Gras, the French Quarter, the Lakefront walking/biking trails, Sporting Events, or Swamp Tours. Excellent location if you are in town to visit family, attend a Festival, or on vacation. Quick ride to downtown, or walking distance to the Metairie, family friendly, Mardi Gras parade route
Our spacious 2 bedroom home in Metairie, a suburb just across the New Orleans parish line, is in a great location to access all that New Orleans has to offer. With easy access to the Interstate highway, it's only a 15 minute drive to the French Quarter, and a 15 minute drive to the New Orleans International airport. It's a quick ride into town for the big Mardi Gras parades and we are walking distance to the Metairie, family friendly, Mardi Gras parade route.
When entering the home, you step into the living room with a large window overlooking the front yard. The open floorplan connects living room to the the full service kitchen including a gas range and stove, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. Also this open space includes a desk for the business traveler with Wi-Fi access available all throughout the home.
To the left side of the living room is a hallway leading to the bedrooms and full bathroom. The front bedroom has a queen sized bed and the rear master bedroom has a king sized bed. Both bedrooms have large closets for hanging clothes and dressers with plenty of storage for you to feel at home. There is a queen sized sofa bed and foldout ottoman in the living room if they are needed during your stay.
Located toward the end of the hall, between the bedrooms is the full bathroom with tub and shower. All linens are provided.
The separate laundry room with full-sized washer, dryer is accessed from the kitchen with side entry into the home from the driveway. Water heater has recently been replaced and increased in capacity.
We can be flexible with check-in times to accommodate travel plans and we make sure won't have to wait to gain access when you arrive.
New flooring and interior repainted recently. Quiet, safe neighborhood. Close to grocery stores, shopping, and many great restaurants.
Interaction with guests
Hosts live next door if anything is needed during your stay. Our mobile phone numbers are given to make communication quick and easy.
Other things to note
Queen Sized Sofa Bed and Ottoman that folds out to nearly the size of a twin bed included if you need more room to spread out.
Wi-Fi access and Desk include with the Business Traveler in mind.
Over the Air TV available in Living Room and both Bedrooms.
Roku Premiere available on Living Room television so you can stream video/audio on the television. Access to Amazon Prime content included.
Chromecast available upon request. If you already have the Chromecast Home App on your smartphone or Chrome browser on your laptop, connection is easy!
If you want to bring your own video streaming device, that's OK too.
We can be flexible with Check-In time to accommodate your travel plans if we don't have a guest checking out on the same day and make sure won't have to wait to gain access when you arrive.
No smoking allowed in house.
Separate Air Conditioning units in each room and everyone can have their own temperature settings. Central Heating throughout the home.
Please read House Rules and if there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Additional House Rules
1. Absolutely no smoking in the house.
2. No pets allowed as many guests have pet allergies and the home needs remain pet free.
3. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
4. No parties or gatherings without prior agreement with the Host.
5. No outside overnight unregistered guests unless pre-approved by the Host. All overnight guests must be listed on the Airbnb reservation.
6. Renters agree not to engage in any unlawful acts, to include but not limited to, download any unlawful content from the internet while using the WIFI provided by the Host.
7. The premises are to be kept clean and sanitary. For extended stay Renters, please bring trash out timely to avoid unsanitary conditions.
Vacation Rental Short-Term Lease Agreement
1. Renter(s) shall use the property for residential purposes Maximum occupancy for the rental property is determined at time of booking. All names of renters must be provided to Host (Hawkins Rental, LLC). All invitees, guest or visitors of renters must abide by all house rules and conditions of the rental agreement.
2. Renter(s) and renter’s invitees, guests and/or visitors are responsible for any damages or breakage to the rental property during the rental period. This may include excess housekeeping, if required.
3. Renter(s) and renter’s invitees, guests and/or visitors will not engage in any unlawful acts to include, but not limited to, drug activity, or downloading unlawful material from the internet.
4. Host does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to host immediately. Host will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
5. Host is not responsible for loss of personal property, furnishings, personal affects and/or other items brought into the property for any reason to include theft, damage or destruction.
6. Host shall not be responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, to include but not limited to, natural disasters, severe weather, acts of terrorism, or war.
7. Firearms, fireworks, outdoor/indoor fires or weapons of any kind including paint ball guns, pellet guns, BB guns, pistols or rifles are strictly prohibited.
8. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that the Renters are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
We are lifelong New Orleans area residents and like to make sure our guests enjoy their stay at the home and in the area. We respect our guests privacy and are available to help make the visit more comfortable.