Magnificent apartment, modern and completely renovated, with lots of personality. Bright, located in the central district of Embajadores. Wide lounge, modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition, the living room has a comfortable sofa bed.
Bright and modern apartment, completely refurbished and with a lot of personality. Located in the popular neighborhood "Embajadores", in the center of Madrid. Wide living-room, modern and full-equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. One of the sofas from the living room can be also used as a bed.
During the stay, guests have access to the entire house.
You can use all the apartment. You can use the kitchen and everything you will find in it.
The apartment is provided with linens adn towels for all guests, so you do not need to worry about that.
In the bathroom you will find everything as if you are in the hotel of 5 stars: shampoo and shower gel, liquid soap are waiting for you. It's no need you bring all this with you.
The apartment has been furnished with all the necessary appliances to ensure a comfortable and great stay.
The house includes, among others:
- Air conditioner
- Flat screen TV
- Full equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, coffe maker, fridge & freezer...)
- Natural light in all rooms
- Hangers in closets
- Linens & 2 towels per guest
- Check-in at any time
- Property Guide with tips of the neighborhood and Madrid
- Attention during the stay in case of any incident.
Interaction with guests
Guests can expect access to any information / recommendation on the city and help in anything that is available at all times from the beginning of their book to the end of the stay. Guests decide how I and my team will be able to help him.
My friends at Minty Host help me manage my apartment as I am usually out of the city. They will make your stay a perfect stay. They will welcome you and be available for anything you might need.
Other things to note
Check in time is at 3pm or later, although sometimes I may manage to let you in before, so just ask. If you arrive later than 11pm there will be a small late check-in fee of 15€ to be paid at arrival.
The front door is self-locking. Please do not leave the keys in the apartment while you are still in the city. Upon checkout, please just leave the keys on the living room table and
close the door behind you. The checkout time is anytime before 11AM unless you have agreed to checkout at a different time in advance. Our housekeeper will usually come at 11AM, in which case, please let her in!
- No se permiten fiestas ni reuniones de muchas personas en el apartamento.
- No se permite ruido elevado, especialmente a partir de las 23h entre semana ó 24h los fines de semana.
- No se admiten mascota.
- No se permite fumar.
- Sacar la basura cuando sea necesario, por favor no la acumules en la vivienda durante la estancia (se retendrá depósito si se encuentran bolsas de basura acumuladas en la vivienda).
- CHECK-IN/Llegada a partir de las 11p.m (23h) conlleva un recargo de 15€ a pagar a la llegada en dinero en efectivo.
- De acuerdo con la legislación vigente, se pedirá Documento de Identidad o Pasaporte a todos los huéspedes mayores de 16 años en el momento del check-in.
- No parties and gatherings of many people allowed in the apartment.
- No loud noise, especially from 23h.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Take out the trash when necessary. Please do not accumulate it in the apartment during the stay (deposit will be retained for this concept if trash are accumulated in the apartment).
- Checking in /Arriving from 11pm (23h) carries a surcharge of 15 € to be paid on arrival in cash.
- Under the current law, ID or Passport will be required while checking-in to every guest over 16 years.
From Nov 02, 2017 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Hi I'm Jorge!
I travel a lot - for work and - the best part - also for pleasure. I love meeting new people, tasting new food, experiencing new cultures. I have lived in different countries and continents so traveling is very much part of my DNA as well as my life experience. I have used Airbnb frequently in the past and I am now happy to host fellow travelers.
I currently live out of the city, but I try to escape as often as I can to enjoy my fascinating hometown - Madrid - and my place.
But don't worry, you will be well taken care of when I am not in town thanks to my friends at Minty Host, who are there to help my guests anything they need. On my side, I will be more than happy to share with you the Madrid I love - its main landmarks but also its fantastic restaurants, bright squares, and bustling bars.
Enjoy your stay!
Hola soy Jorge!
Soy una persona curiosa y es lo que me ha llevado a vivir en distintos países, conocer culturas y viajar mucho.
Ahora vivo fuera de la ciudad y cuando puedo me escapo de vuelta a Madrid a este increíble apartamento que he decidido disfrutar con todos. Pero no os preocupéis, estaréis muy bien atendidos ya que mis amigos de Minty Host me ayudan a cuidar a mis huéspedes cuando no estoy en la ciudad.
Me encanta viajar y todo tipo de viajes, de ocio y descanso, de turismo, de aventura, a grandes ciudades, pequeños pueblos o lugares salvajes, con familia, amigos o incluso solo. Disfruto mucho conociendo gente y aprendiendo de sus culturas.
He utilizado Airbnb para viajar en numerosas ocasiones y ahora me he decidido a ser anfitrión. Me gusta ofrecer un buen servicio, que la gente quede encantada de la experiencia y que disfruten en la vivienda, del barrio y de la ciudad en la que he vivido gran parte de mi vida y de la que estaré encantado de compartir sus mejores secretos.
Os invito a disfrutar de la estancia!