Magnificent views across Oneroa Bay
2 minute walk to popular Little Oneroa Beach
Bliss Cottage is an amazingly delightful north-facing property with panoramic views across Oneroa Bay and out to the Hauraki Gulf.
Deck may not be suitable for toddlers; supervision required
6 night minimum Dec 20 - Jan 13;
3 night minimum Easter & Anniversary weekends;
2 night minimum all other times;
1 night stay available anytime on Sunday to Wednesday nights
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
Agreement between the Guest and the Property Owner The Guest agrees 1. That he/she is 25 years of age or more; has read all details relating to the property on either (URL HIDDEN) or (URL HIDDEN) or (URL HIDDEN) and from information provided separately from the Property Owner;
2. To accept responsibility for checking with the Owner that the property is suitable and/or safe for infants, children, elderly or disabled people and for the safety of all people using or visiting property.
3. That the number of people using the property at any time (including children over 12 months of age) will not exceed the maximum stated on the Booking Confirmation.
4. To ensure that the property is not used for any party or gathering, unless previously approved by the property owner; and that no caravans, campervans, tents or other accommodation are placed on or used at the property.
5. To respect the rights of neighbours, particularly in regard to noise.
6. Not to allow smoking in any part of the building, and not to leave cigarette butts in the gardens or grounds of the property.
7. To ensure no stiletto heels are worn in the upstairs area at any time. The wooden floors are very soft.
8. To abide by Auckland City Council by laws for pet control, and to remove any animal hair or excrement from the property prior to departure.
9. To ensure that the property is totally secured when unoccupied and when vacating, including locking all windows and doors, and closing louvres and ensuring the louvre switches are left in the neutral position on departure.
10. To pay to the Property Owner all costs incurred for loss, breakage or damage caused; or if property left unsecured, caused by unauthorised people.
11. To ensure that the following appliances- toaster, hot water jug, oven, gas hobs, BBQ gas bottle, TV, DVD player, heated towel rails, radio and sound system have been turned off when the property is unoccupied, and that all appliances and all lights are turned off on departing the property.
12. To pay to the Property Owner all costs incurred to re-adjust altered settings of any appliance, TV, DVD, Video, or sound system.
13. To leave the property in a clean and tidy state, with all items returned to their original positions, the BBQ and kitchen appliances cleaned, dishes washed and put away, bathrooms and toilets clean and tidy condition. In every case the guest agrees to pay any additional costs incurred by the owner for additional cleaning, or for rubbish removal, necessary to return the property to its former state and fit for subsequent guest use.
14. Prior to leaving, to close all louvres, to reduce sun damage to furniture and flooring, and ensure the switches are left in the neutral position.
15. To pay the owner any additional charges if the property is not vacated by the agreed time and date as shown in the Booking Confirmation.
16. That, if all Terms and Conditions are not adhered to in full, the Property Owner or their agents will have the right to immediately terminate this contract and in that event the Guest and all other people will immediately vacate the property; that no refund will be due for unused accommodation.
17. That the property owner will make every effort to ensure that all appliances and facilities shown on the above websites are available at the property and are in good working; and that should any appliance or facility not be available as shown, or breakdown during the stay the Property Owner will make every effort to arrange a prompt repair or replacement and that the Property Owner will not be liable in any way should repair or replacement not be achievable during the booking period.
18. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the property becomes unavailable or unfit for use, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund your money in full.
19. That the property owner will make every effort to ensure that all appliances and facilities shown on the above websites are available at the property and are in good working; and that should any appliance or facility not be available as shown, or breakdown during the stay the Property Owner will make every effort to arrange a prompt repair or replacement and that the Property Owner will not be liable in any way should repair or replacement not be achievable during the booking period.