5BR/5BA Luxury Log Cabin near the Great Smoky Mountains! Home offers Fully Stocked Kitchen/Hot Tub/7 TVs/Community Pool/4 Balconies/Game Room/Full Arcade/Play Grnd. Close to All the attractions the Smokies have to offer. Just minutes off the Parkway!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 p.m. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m. EST. No Early Check-ins. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
2. Pets are NOT permitted in rental unit under any conditions.
3. We WILL NOT rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. If at check-in or during the rental timeframe the renters are discovered to be under the age limit, the renter will be evicted and loose their entire rent & deposit.
4. Damage/Security Deposit/General Rules & Requirements - The renter is fully legally responsible for any LOSS or DAMAGES done to the unit during their stay. A damage/security deposit of $200 is required to reserve the cabin. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however it is fully refundable within (14) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All trash is properly secured & monitored by the renter.
d. All keys are returned to the same location they were picked up.
e. NO early check-ins or late checkout.
f. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
g. No linens are lost or damaged.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Cabins at the Crossing subdivision.
6. PAYMENT- All payments must be received at least 30 days prior to check-in. We accept personal checks, VISA & Mastercard, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), money orders, or certified bank checks. If the reservation is made within 30 days of check-in date, the payment must be a money order, cashier’s check, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), or cash.
7. CANCELLATIONS- A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is Sixteen (16) persons.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of rent, and legally responsible for any damages.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. PARKING- There are two parking lots in the front of the cabin. The parking holds approximately 5-6 cars.
12. LINENS- All linens are included in the cabin.
13. POOL – The community pool is open from the beginning of May through September. There is NOT a life guard on duty so anyone under 16 years old must have adult supervision when swimming.
14. HOT TUB – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
15. Our cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
16. For Fire Safety Mountain Beauty is a NON-Smoking home. There is NO smoking permitted inside or in & around the home including the balconies. Charcoal Grills & Fireworks are also NOT permitted on the property. Deposit & Rent will be forfeited & Guest will be asked to leave property if any of the Fire Safety rules are broken.