4+ nights for your stay? message me for special discounted rates
Beautifully crafted vacation home, nestled in a scenic woodland with abundant wildlife. Spacious kitchen overlooking the dining table with open living room, vaulted ceilings. Nearby access to Youghiogheney River offers rafting, swimming, & fishing.
The minimum age for the guest who signs the license agreement and will be staying in the house is 24 years of age. With a valid military ID 21 years of age.
Guest must supply a picture of their driver's license (usually email from smartphone) verifying age and name must match credit card used.
State and County Accommodation Tax:
Maryland charges 6% and Garrett County charges 6%. A total of 12% tax will be collected directly by our property manager upon your booking.
The designated ‘max-occupancy’ of this rental home is 6. This occupancy level does not apply to children 2 years of age or younger. If overcrowding occurs during any time of the reservation immediate eviction is probable with no refund due.
The responsible guest must be 24 or older and must be a part of the lodging party. We do require a copy of the driver’s license to be on file verifying age. We generally rent to family groups only. Fraternities, Sororities, Bachelor parties, unless previously approved by me in advance, are prohibited from renting our homes. If I approve such a group there is likely to be an extra security deposit and an inspection planned on day of guest departure with guest present. It is after this joint inspection is completed that a return of the security deposit may be made if all in order.
Holiday Weekends - price bump:
While holiday weekends are a great time to escape to Deep Creek Lake, we do require a 3-night minimum stay and, we reserve the right to waive these standards for last minute reservations.
On-site Property Management:
We employ Offlake Rentals to assist us in caretaking of the home and also of our guests. They will facilitate all necessary paperwork and inspections to keep us in compliance with State and County zoning guidelines. I will remain available via AirBnB throughout your experience; however we rely on Offlake Rentals to assist me to ensure maximum care of our guests.
Our region is a great place to vacation in, as well as to live in. We have everything from skiing, boating, world class whitewater rafting, and many more outdoor activities. We work here, and live here! Our cottages, and cabins are very well maintained, and we extend our friendly customer service to everyone who stays with us. Helping visitors find great affordable accommodations and experience our region with all it has to offer is our thing!