The Kiva House is a unique and luxurious tropical beach getaway located in the exclusive gated community of Beach Club Lane at Padaro. 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, this property is perfect for a family looking for some fun in the sun or a single artist looking for inspiration.
Lush gardens surround this one of a kind single story retreat with an ocean view from the floor to ceiling windows. Centered around the Kiva room, a round meditation/media room perfect for relaxing, this house offers the best in peace and tranquility. Enjoy the privacy of beautiful Padaro Beach, just steps away through private beach access.
A spacious, private outdoor patio including gas BBQ and ample seating provides the perfect setting to watch the sunset or entertain guests.
The entire home is yours to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
We are available 24hrs a day by phone. We will greet you when you first arrive to the property and show you around.
1. AUTHORIZED USE AND GUESTS:
The -Premises are for the sole use as a -personal vacation residence by not more than 6 adults/children day or night. In addition to the occupant identified in this paragraph, (i) Occupant, Authorized guests and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises or be removed from the Premises; (ii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
2. HOLDING OVER:
Occupant agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior written approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Occupant snail be subject to a charge of 1 and 1/2 times the daily prorated rent plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for guests displaced by Occupants holding over. Late check-outs will be charged 50% of the Holdover Rate.
3. CLEANING: Premises will be delivered to Occupant in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Occupant will deliver the Premises in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear. If Occupant does not return the Premises in the same condition, a(n) (additional) charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
8. NO PETS: Pets are not allowed unless Pet Fee is paid in advance. The Pet Fee is $250 per pet. If an unauthorized pet is on the Premieses, (i) Occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the pet, (ii) Occupant, Authorized Guests, Pet(s) and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from it, (iii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement, and (iv) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
9. NO SMOKING
No smoking is allowed on the Premises. if smoking does occur on the Premises, (i)
Occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors and removal of debris; (ii) Occupant, Authorized Guests, and all other may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from the Premises; (iii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (iv) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
10. NSF CHECKS: If a check is returned NSF, Occupant shall pay $25.00 as an NSF fee. Occupant agrees that this charge represents a fair and reasonable estimate of the costs Owner may incur reason of Occupants NSF payment. An NSF check will result in cancellation of this Agreement if the required payment is not made by the applicable Payment Due Date.
11. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Occupant has not viewed the premises prior to entering into this Agreement. Occupant shall, on arrival, examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report, in writing, if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
12. UTILITIES: Owner is to pay for all utilities except as follows:
Occupant agrees to pay for excessive utility usag(URL HIDDEN)Occupant agrees to pay for all telephone charges.
Occupant agrees to pay for unauthorized cable purchases.
13. RULES; REGULATIONS; N0 COMMERCIAL USE: Occupant agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Occupant. Occupant shall not, and shall ensure that guests and licensees of Occupant shall not (i) disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other occupants of the building in which Premises is located or its neighbors; (ii) use the Premises for any commercial or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, using manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contra-band; (iii) violate any law or ordinance; or (iv) commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises (v)Exceed the maximum occupancy at any time; no events, weddings or parties without an approved event application and express written approval from the owner of the property.
14. CONDOMINIUM; PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT: ____ (If checked) The Premises is a unit in a condominium, planned unit development or other development governed by a homeowners' association (“HOA"). The name of the HOA is _________________. Occupant agrees to comply with all covenants, conditions and restrictions, bylaws, rules, regulations and decisions of the HOA. Owner shall provide Occupant copies of rules and regulations of the HOA, if any. Occupant shall reimburse Owner for any fines or charges imposed by the HOA or other authorities, due to any violation by Occupant or the guests or licensees of Occupant.
15. MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Premises including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and alt mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall immediately notify Owner or Owner‘s Representative of any problem, malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for all repairs or replacements caused by Occupant, guests and licensees of Occupant, excluding ordinary wear and tear. Occupant shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem, malfunction or damage in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
Occupant shall not make any alterations in or about the Premises including, but not limited to, moving furniture, painting, wallpapering, adding or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dish(es), placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using screws, fastening devices, large nails or adhesive materials.
A. Owner and Owner's representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, at any time, (i) for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Occupant has compiled with the terms of this Agreement; or (ii) in case of emergency.
B. Owner and Owner's representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice, to show the Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, occupants, tenants, mortgagees, lenders, appraisers or contractors.
18. NO ASSIGNMENT; SUBLETTING: Occupant shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises. If this Agreement is assigned or the Premises or any part thereof is sublet, (i) Occupant, Authorized Guests, assignees(s), sublessee(s) and all others may be required to immediately leave the premises, or be removed from it; (ii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
19. UNAVAILABILITY: If for any reason beyond the control of Owner or Owner's Representative, the Premises is unavailable, Owner or Owner's Representative may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this agreement and refund in full to Occupant all payments made.
20. OCCUPANTS OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, occupant shall: (i) give owner all copies of all keys or opening devices to the Premises, including any common areas; (ii) vacate the Premises and surrender it to Owner empty of all persons; (ii) vacate any all parking and/or storage space; and (iv) deliver the Premises to Owner -in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
21. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
A. Owner Insurance: Occupant's or guests' personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner or, if applicable, HOA, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts others, or any other cause. Owner does not insure against personal injury to Occupant, guests or licensees due to any reason other than the condition of the Premises.
B. Occupant Insurance: Owner recommends that Occupant carry or obtain insurance to protect Occupant, guests and licensees and their personal property from any loss or damage.
C. Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Occupant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
22. MEDIATION: Occupant agrees to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this agreement, or any resulting transaction, before restoring to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
23. ____ METHAMPHETAMINE CONTAMINATION: Prior to signing this Agreement, Landlord has given tenant notice that a health official has issued an order prohibiting occupancy of the property because of methamphetamine contamination. A copy of the notice and order are attached.
24. MEGAN'S LAW DATABASE DISCLOSURE: Notice: Pursuant to Section 290.46 of the Penal Code, information about specified registered sex offenders is made available to the public via an internet Web site maintained by the Department of Justice at (URL HIDDEN) Depending on an offender's criminal history, this information will include either the address at which the offender resided or the community of residence and ZIP Code in which he or she resides. (Neither Landlord nor Brokers, if any, are required to check this website. If tenant wants further information, Tenant should obtain information directly from this website.)
25. JOINT AND INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS: lf there is more than one Occupant, each one shall be individually and completely
Responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and Individually with every other Occupant
26. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified in paragraph 3 from owner who retains full-legal, possessory and access rights.
27. KEYS; LOCKS: Upon arrival, Occupant will receive(URL HIDDEN) 3 : Key(s) to Premises(URL HIDDEN) 1 : Remote control device(s) for garage door/gate opener(s(URL HIDDEN) 1 : Guest Parking Placard
Occupant acknowledges that locks to the Premises have not been rekeyed. If Occupant rekeys existing locks or opening devices, Occupant shall immediately deliver copies of all keys to Owner or Owners Representative. Occupant shall pay all costs and charges related to loss of any keys or opening devices. Occupant may not remove locks, even if installed by Occupant.
28. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Check out procedure (enclosed)
29. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence. All prior agreements between Owner and Occupant are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties' agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the Premises is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to J.S. Luxury Estates Vacation Rentals. We are the leading boutique vacation rental company specializing in the finest luxury private accommodations in the Santa Barbara area including Montecito and all exclusive beachfront locations. Our guests have come to expect superior lodging, excellent value and the very best personal service when they stay in a J.S. Luxury Estates Vacation Rental property.
Our philosophy is simple; we strive to create a vacation experience that is as special as Santa Barbara itself. It is our attention to the smallest of details and our commitment to superior customer service that set us apart. Our portfolio of exclusive rental properties is restricted to those very special homes that meet our standards of quality, comfort and style.
Our guests come to Santa Barbara to relax, recharge, and experience luxury at its finest. J.S. Luxury Estates assists you with creating your very own fully tailored first-class Santa Barbara vacation. Some of the most popular concierge services we offer include dinner reservations, grocery shopping, in-home massages, personal chefs and event catering, pet care services, numerous children's activities; as well as both guided and self-guided tours in kayaking, paddle boarding, mountain biking, hiking, surfing and jet ski adventures.
Our staff is composed of professionals who have lived, worked and played in Santa Barbara for many years and as a result know it on a truly intimate level. This unique local knowledge, coupled with our extensive, long established relationships around the region, allows us to assist you in making your vacation the best it can possibly be. With having many years of luxury resort and real estate client experience, we deliver a consistent, efficient, professional and high quality vacation rental experience. We are very familiar with the personalized customer service needs required by luxury resort guests and we understand what high quality and attentive care really means. We encourage you to be just as demanding in making your selection of your perfect vacation home.
We are at your service!
JS Luxury Estates, LLC.