This simple private beach house is right in front of the West Philippine Sea that offers spectacular sunsets. At the back is a river with views of the mountains where the sun rises. Ideal for families and groups wanting their own space while they enjoy nature and certain basic home conveniences.
This simple beach house has a good balance of style and function. In Santorini white & blue, the beach house is an attractive addition to the lush natural background - pine trees, cactus plants, local trees and bushes. The house has an alfresco living area in its front balcony with unobstructed views of the West Philippine Sea and spectacular sunsets. The air-conditioned bedroom has a built-in wardrobe cabinet, a full double bed, semi-double sofa bed, and floor mattress (each bedding sleeps 2 or total of 6 adults). The spacious bathroom has a water heater. Its alfresco dining area and function & well-equipped kitchen are facing the nearby river right at the backyard with views of the mountains where the sun rises. For families or groups of more than 5, extra persons may sleep in the Riverside Beach Hut, which is also air-conditioned and has a semi-double bed and sofa bed (each bedding sleeps 2 or total of 4 adults) and an adjacent toilet & sower. For groups of more than 10, exra persons may pitch tents, use the day bad and couch in the spacious verandah, and/or the 3 hammocks at the beachfront lawn. There is also a hanging riverside hut, beachfront garden set, outdoor shower, hammocks, etc. Beaming in privacy, it'll make you feel like you have the beach all to yourselves.
Enjoy basic home conveniences in the beach house like a riverside functional kitchen & 6 seater dining; spacious ensuite bathroom; spacious air-conditioned bedroom w/ full double size bed, wardrobe cabinet, sofa bed & extra floor mattress; al-fresco beachfront patio; multi-car parking; barbecue pit; etc. Once you step inside, you'll find yourself instantly welcomed - it’s just like your best friend's beach house! The kitchen is equipped with a 2-door refrigerator/ freezer, 2-burner gas stove, pots & pans, cutleries, flatware, dining ware, pot holders, water jug, etc. For thise who don't cook, your options also include asking Manang caretaker to buy or cook food for you or ordering from LC's Place Restaurant.
Interaction with guests
Manang Josie &/or Manong Roy, caretakers, will welcome and assist you during your stay. Daily cleaning and replenishment of toiletries & amenities may be requested from them. Pre and post arrival enquiries and assistance will be provided by me as your host. You may ask caretakers for extra services like washing the dishes, cooking, getting a massage therapist/ manicurist, and other errands. Just give them a reasonable tip for the service.
Other things to note
Our @ZambalesBeachHouse is comfortable for 6 persons but can sleep up to 10 adults in 5 beds/ mattresses. The main beachfront house has a full double bed, a semi-double sofa bed, and a semi-double floor mattress (can sleep 4-6adults). The second bedroom is the air-conditioned Riverside Beach Hut that has a semi-double bed and floor mattress (can sleep 2-4 adults). The 1,000 square meters property can accommodate small groups of more than 10, but please bring your own tents or your own floor mattresses and sleep at the verandah. We also have hammocks and a sofa & day bed at the veranda. Table ware, towels, beddings, etc. are good for 10 persons only
Dining table and dining ware are comfortable for 6, but good for around 8 persons. For groups of more than 6, please bring extra plates, flatware, etc. Kindly bring extra pillows, towels and blankets. We cannot guarantee good weather and calm waves especially during rainy days & wet/ storm season. We try our best to keep the property clean and control/ eliminate insects as much as possible, but we cannot promise a pest-free stay for our guests. We provide mosquito coils and there are pesticides guests can use during stay.
There may be power outages that the local electric company cannot avoid, but it does not always happen and would usually last for a few minutes or hours only. We will provide 2 sets of rechargeable electric fans with emergency lights during brownouts. We don't have a generator and if in case we do, it may or may not be able to provide power for all electrical appliances.
We would hope that guests respect our property.
- No smoking inside the house, there are huge balconies where you can smoke .
- Please use ashtrays and trash cans (do not litter).
- Use coasters for drinks and avoid putting stuff on the white cement railing around the front and back veranda, especially stuff that stain like coffee
- Wash off sand at the faucet before the steps before going back up to the house
- Wash sand off your legs & feet at the faucet before the steps before going back up to the house
- Shuffle sand and water off your feet or footwear on the mats provided
- Keep the house tidy and in order like returning all things in place and clean before leaving the house
- Turn off the air-conditioner, lights and other electrical appliances when not in use, especially before leaving the house
- Leave all items in the beach house as you found them upon arrival. Take nothing but pictures for memories
- Don't bring to the ground any of the wooden furniture except the big folding tables
- Pets are allowed, but please make sure they don't poop or pee inside the room and clean up after them, especially for shedding furry friends
- Please make sure sounds/ music are played to an acceptable level that won't disturb neighbors, especially at night. No videoke/ karaoke or any loud music please.
- Inform the caretakers, Manang Josie and Manong Erol, who live beside the beach house before leaving
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a travel agent who loves spending time with friends and family specially on out of town trips. I work hard to enjoy life and be able to travel the world and experience new things. Not much into books, but I like reading stuff on the internet (news and social media). I watch the latest movies in cinemas almost every weekend if schedule permits. I may be called a foodie as I like trying out different kinds of food.