Minimum 3 months. Dec-Feb $29/nt. Incl wifi/cable TV. Not incl utilities. Amazing views. Located in upper Sukhumvit, 750m to Onnut BTS, CBD in 20 mins. Markets nearby. Corner unit. Well-appointed kitchen, balcony, cable TV, highspeed wifi. Pool&Gym.
Quintessential stylish urban lifestyle in a great new condo packed with everything you need for a comfortable and convenient stay in Bangkok. While small, the apartment is well-appointed: a good kitchen for fixing snacks and breakfast, drinks, tea and coffee or bringing home cooked meals. (toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave, stove top)
The living area is set up to maximize the incredible view from the 36th floor. This corner apartment grants you a full spectrum view from east to west. An incredible feeling as the sun rises over the city or watching all the city lights at night. Take the kitchen stools out on the balcony and enjoy the view over a glass of wine.
The bedroom has it's own air conditioning unit to help you sleep comfortably. There is a writing table and a closet for your clothes and shopping treasures.
The entire apartment is yours to relax. Some cleaning materials are kept in the closet though.
The condo facilities are available to take advantage of. Pool and lounges around the pool, football pitch and basketball hoop, gym with lots of equipment, the lobby lounge area has wifi.
On the property there is a large 7-11, a restaurant, a cafe, a laundry shop -for either full-service or self-service.
Sorry but the gym is off limits for reservations less than one month.
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you upon check-in two hours after your actual landing time. You'll have an orientation to the apartment and the condo facilities. Our host will let you know about transportation and shops nearby.
Other things to note
- The key card must be used to go up and go down.
- Trash room has recycling and non-recycling. You'll see the doorway on the walk from the lift to the end of the hallway where our unit is found.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use. Same for water at 20 Baht per cubic meter.
- Cable package is Gold. If you want an upgrade, the increase cost will be paid by the guest.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing bed.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt. Don't leave shoes outside.
- Please keep the sink drain clear of food.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.
My passion is investing in others. I will not waste my life on myself.