Urban designer 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Yaletwon 1 block away from Robson St & just steps from best restaurants and bars.
Located on a high floor, enjoy a great city view from the balcony.
This two bedroom two bathroom apartment is located in the heart of the most trendy neighbourhood Yaletown. Just one block away from Robson St. Home of many of the best restaurants and bars in the city and has a vibrant night life. Local designer clothing and arts shops, high end pet stores, as well as all the basic services, all within a few blocks: shopping, grocery stores, coffee shops, banks, drugstore, etc.
The apartment is conveniently located within a short walking distance from everything Yaletown has to offer and some of the main attractions of Vancouver:
-Vancouver Art Gallery
-Vancouver Public Library
-Robson street- shopping district
Public transportation and Skytrain from/to the airport
-2 bedroom 2 full bathroom
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Insuite washer and dryer
-Cable and Internet
-TV in the living room and in the master bedroom
-Balcony with amazing views of the city
Feel at home with the amenities provided:
-Fresh linens and towels
-Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash)
-Coffee and Tea
-Public transit: 1 minute
-Vancouver International Airport : 25 min (driving-public transit)
-Shopping corridor and Vancouver Art Gallery (Robson st) – 10 min walking
-Coffee shops-convenience stores-pharmacy – 2 to 5 min walking
-Seawall: 8 min walking
-Stanley Park: 10 min (public transit-driving)
-English Bay Beach: 10-15 min (driving public transit)
You will have access to our amazing in door swiming pool, sauna, hot tub, party room, pool table, gym and free underground parking
Interaction with guests
Concierge 24/7, linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bread, jam, peanut butter, unlimited coffee, tea, full stock kitchen
Other things to note
Do not smoke in the balcony neither in the premisses
1. Please be aware that Short term Rentals is a sensitive topic in some buildings. Currently the City of Vancouver is working in regulating Short Term Rentals. You will be asked to be absolute discrete about renting short term. Do not tell neighbors if you are asked, and do not talk about STR’s in common areas and elevators. (You need to agree to this rule in order to continue with your booking).
2. Please be courteous with neighbors at all times and when using the facilities.
3. Parties are not allowed.
4. Quiet times: 11pm to 8am.
5. This is a non-smoking building, including the balcony.
6. Shoes off on the carpet please.
7. Please do not: leave dishwasher, washer machine, oven, stove, running or unattended.
This host has 256 reviews for other properties.View other reviews