This wonderful 18th century stone house (circa 1760) was originally the 'concierge' for the chateau of Euzet-les-bains. It is located in the charming village of Euzet-les-bains which overlooks the Uzege valley. Perched on a hill, this house offers magical views of the valley and surrounding vineyards. Although large by its global size (over 200 square meters), the house offers multiple cozy rooms that convey warmth and tranquility.
The house is ideally situated, just 15km from the Medieval town of Uzes - well known for it's Saturday market, restaurants, cafes, Ducal palace, art galleries and boutiques selling everything from antiques, fashion, wine, food, and regional products.
Twin Beds Bedroom
Twin Beds Bedroom
Front yard Guest Room Twin Beds Bedroom Master Bedroom Upstairs Hallway dinning room
Move your mouse over the thumbnail to view
This large house (over 200 square meters) has been fully and tastefully renovated. There is a real old world charm about this house, from the high vaulted ceilings throughout to the perfectly restored stone walls. The front terrace is secluded with vines and allows outdoors dining complete with teak table and chairs, parasol and a gas barbecue.
* Grand entry hall
* Dining room - spectacular room which still contains the original trough and old stone walls.
* Living room - is spacious with a large fireplace.
* Kitchen - large area complete with all the necessities for a simple breakfast to a gourmet dinner.
There is a magnificent stone staircase leading to the second level.
Half-way between is a full bathroom.
* Bedroom one - features an old world style footed tub, double bed and views of the village and valley.
* Bedroom two - is refreshing, also with views of the village and valley and, has two single beds.
* Bedroom three - has high beamed ceilings, double bed, original tile floor and a private full bathroom.