Comfortable king size bed with private en suite which has bath and shower. Easily access to many stunning locations/wildlife spots on the North Skye which is the most beautiful part. We have very good local knowledge of Skye which can give the suggestions to you depending on the weather and what you would like to do, and answering any questions you may have.
A very comfortable king size real bed with nice sea view and sunset through the window, quite, free parking outside the house.
You can access to the Dining room, and the benches in the back garden with sea views, also playroom for kids if you have.
Interaction with guests
We will meet guests on arrival. I normally around most of the day and evenings to answer any questions you may have. We also respect your privacy.
Other things to note
1. Breakfast included - I won't be able to do cook breakfast as I have 2 kids who need to get ready for School in the morning, so breakfast will be ready on the table for you on your breakfast time in the morning. Regarding breakfast time - it's up to you when you want to have your breakfast as I am flexible with it.
2. Fridge use — I only have one main fridge, so it's great help if you don't bring huge amount of food to put in the fridge which I normally have lots my shopping to fit in. But small things will be fine.
3. Kitchen use — I am really sorry as it's not insure for guest to cook, so it will only available on simple things like using the plates to prepare a pack lunch, or something simple for children, but I hope no cooking involve, please!
4. Laundry — £3 per washing, don't have tumble dryer.
I kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
* Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere indoor;
* No outdoor shoes allowed upstairt or inside your bedroom as I need to keep the carpet as clean as possible, will have to leave them in the porch downstairs.
* Please take care of the room as if it were your own. And please don't use towels/ bedsheet/ duvet cover to clean something else other than its own use purpose.
* Please no fighting or very loud argument between guests in the room
Thanks a lot!