We'd like to welcome you to our lovely apartment at the Oudegracht, the oldest canal in the historic city centre of Utrecht. It's not the biggest or most luxureus apt. you've ever seen, but the location and charm of the apartment are unmatched.
• Located in Museum Quarter
• Only 500m away from the famous Dom Tower
• Pretty much near everything (restaurants, clubs, supermarkets, bakeries, cafes, parks, lunchrooms, shopping centre, train station, boat tours)
• The house is located in the more peaceful part of the main street of Utrecht
• Take bus 2 from Utrecht Central Station to the apartment (Busstop: Catharijneconvent) or take a 15/20 minutes walk through the beautiful centre
• Bus 2 goes through the entire city centre
• Direct train from Amsterdam Schiphol to Utrecht Central Station
• The house has two other apartments, please mind the neighbours
• The building is rather old, so please keep noise to a minimum after 12am
• Please leave our personal stuff where it is
My name is Steven, I'm 29 years old and I'm a graphic designer. Until recently I lived in this appartment with my ex-girlfriend, but not anymore after almost 4 beautiful years. You know how these things go. So now it's just me, a friendly guy who doesn't want to admit he's almost 30.
Things that make me happy are traveling, discovering awesome new music, surfing, hanging out with friends, movies en series.