Great location right in the historic city center, situated on 100 meter of the main shopping street @ Ghent ! Renovated clean cosy apartment. For business or leisure, 1st floor above the famous candy shop. The best place to be in Ghent ;)
The house rules of accommodation
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. The tariff is for the room only, all other special services ordered or used during the stay, such as mini-bar expenses and the like are paid separately, regardless of the total sum of accommodation costs.
2. Pets are not allowed.
3. It is strictly forbidden to smoke or to carry materials with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
4. From 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest, so don't disturb other guests. We ask each guest to be careful and to not produce noise that can bother other guests.
5. Please take care of the rented apartment, and turn off electric appliances and taps. When leaving, make sure to lock the door of the apartment and to close the main entrance door of the building as well. The host will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest's belongings for any cause whatsoever including theft.
6. It is strictly forbidden to bring in persons who are not booked users of the accommodation. Your host accommodates only the guests who initially checked in.
7. Guests who cause damage to the property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of departure, the guests are obliged to allow the host to check in their presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. All unreported damages will be claimed against the guests.
8. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the accommodation at prior announcement so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests coming after you.
9. You are obliged to leave the apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival, clean, tidy and undamaged.
The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the host cancels the accommodation because of violation of internal rules, the guest will have to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the host will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings.
This host has 213 reviews for other properties.View other reviews