The ecolodge is one big room of 84m2 with a seating area, dining area, kitchen and sofa. On the first floor you find the bedroom with one double bed and two single beds. Also, the cottage has a terrace with a breathtaking view, garden and parking lot. When you visit the ecolodge you can use free Wi-Fi.
- Household linen
- Grocery bag
The ecolodge is an extraordinary cottage in Oostknollendam, a small farmers village. The cottage is surrounded by nature and it has a beautiful view. During the summer you can swim in the river and in the winter you can ice skate. The nature and the fresh air make sure you go back home completely relaxed.
- Kayaks are for rent at Arend Bloem, a store in the neighbourhood.
- The Batavia is a restaurant established at the river the Zaan in an old storehouse. After dinner, the restaurants transforms into a club.
- Historical factories and storehouses at the Zaan.
- The Zaanse Schans is a traditional windmill area with all sorts of windmills, the famous green houses and several museums.
- Zaandam is the centre of the area. Zaandam has a brand new city centre and a dam square with many restaurants and clubs. Within 15 minutes by car you are in the centre of this city.
- Amsterdam is 20 minutes by car, but can also be reached by public transport.
- The beach. You can go to Castricum or Wijk aan Zee, both will take 30 minutes by car to get there.
- Don’t miss out on the cheese market in Alkmaar. The traditional market is 30 minutes by car.
- Within 40 minutes by car you can go to the well-known fisherman’s town Volendam and Edam.