Situated within Georgetown Unesco Heritage Zone, the premise is at the center of various famous street art/wall paintings, tasty Penang street foods @Chulia Street & pub streets @Love Lane. Lovely furnished with a mix of peranakan & colonial value. A place to enjoy local homely experience while exploring your Penang tour
Tastefully furnished with local Peranakan & Colonial values with its own character. The premise has 2 aircond rooms, both with attached bathroom & hot shower. Bath towel, tooth brush & shower cream/shampoo are well provided. The peranakan decorated Queens room is located upstair with an antique Queens bed for 2 person plus a large sofa bed x1 person, good for a total of 3 persons. The Colonial furnished King's room is located at downstair with a big King size bed for 2 person plus a single sofa bed, good for a total of 3 persons. The premise may not fully sound proof as we try to preserve its heritage originality.
Within 5-10 min walk to various famous wall painting/mural/art works. Penang street food s especially the famous wan tan noodle is just across the road. The gorgeous Love Lane pub street is located just next lane to the premise.
For those who drive, there are plenty of public car parks available by the roadside of the premise. Bicycle renting shops are just 5 min walk at Lebuh Chulia.
Interaction with guests
Our 3-working shifts friendly staffs at the front desk will greet you upon check-in and guild you to the rooms. They could also advise various point of attractions within Georgetown as well as Penang island.
Welcome to Penang
Other things to note
1. Daily cleaning service from 10.00am-2.00pm. If you do not wish the staff to enter the premise anytime during your stay please kindly inform the front desk.
2. Durian is not allowed in the premise.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the premise.
4. Heavy partying & drinking that may irritate neighbouring houses are strictly not allowed.
5. Complimentary breakfast is provided.
6. Instant coffee, tea, bottle water & dispenser are provided. Towel, 2-in-1 shower cream & toothbrush set are included.
7. Plenty of informative books about Penang are available in the lobby & each rooms.
8. Parking coupon can be bought at the shop across the road.
9. CCTV is available at the lobby & walk way for security purpose.
10. All displayed antiques & vintage items are not for sale and can not be removed.
11. Some guests with small kids may not feel comfortable with the steep staircase & outside noise as we try as much as possible not to alter the original structure to preserve the nature of heritage house.
12. Extra mattress could be arranged as per advance request.
No durian allowed in the premise.