Lovely fully equipped apartment in Blouberg residential area of Cape Town's beautiful West Coast. A stone's throw from the beach, activities & attractions, amazing natural beauty, restaurants, nightlife & shopping! View Lions Head across the bay.
About the Apartment:
- Lovely Sea Views with Lions Head and Cape Town city across the bay.
- This large well equipped second floor vacation apartment (146 sqm) has everything you need for self-catering, and comfortably accommodates a maximum of four people in one king bed and one queen bed.
- The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen with dining area and living room area, a sitting room area, an office and gym area, lovely large balcony, 2 bedrooms (one en-suite) and 2 bathrooms.
- The apartment has air-conditioning and heating.
- The kitchen is very well equipped for self-catering and dinner guests.
- Steam & convection microwave.
- There is a dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer.
- There is a large flat screen TV with DSTV (on request) and a DVD player in the living room area.
- These is a flat screen TV in the main bedroom also with DSTV if requested.
- There is a safe in the main bedroom.
- There is a satellite dish. DSTV PREMIUM for R900 per month or DSTV SELF CATERING HOTEL for R400 per month (list of channels on request). You may also bring your own decoder.
- There is a printer and large computer screen, and extra mouse & keyboard that can be used with your laptop in the office area.
- There is a treadmill and an exercise bike in the gym area.
- The main bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
- En-suite bathroom has a large shower with seat.
- Unlimited 2Mbps WIFI is R30 per day, R180 per week or R600 per month.
The entire well appointed apartment is available for guests exclusive us in a secure residential complex with excellent security.
- SHARED swimming pool in the complex.
- SHARED washing lines to hang washing. There is a clothes dryer to hang washing in the apartment.
- LIFTS and stairs.
- PARKING for ONE vehicle allocated to the apartment, second parking available by arrangement. Visitors park outside the complex.
Interaction with guests
We will meet you on arrival at the airport or station, or at the apartment. Please note a transfer fee of R250 per direction applies. We are available should you require any assistance or information during your stay.
Being a qualified tour guide for the Western Cape, I am able to give you advice as well as offer tours and transfers.
Other things to note
The facilities are available for use in a responsible manner.
No children under 12 please.
No smoking inside the apartment. Smoking is permitted on the balcony.
The complex is residential and a healthy respect for fellow neighbours is required.
Linen is changed once per week but servicing is not included in the rate.
Servicing is compulsory for stays of two weeks or longer. At least one day per two weeks at R200 per day.
A copy of the Body Corporate complex rules will be provide on booking. Guests should be aware that they are sharing residential complex and their stay will be relaxed and hassle free.