In accommodating you at "Apartments A part ",
Stéphanie offers you a combination of singular Charm and luxurious Comfort, Warm reception and total Independence,
a unique Place and an exceptional Location.
Apartments A part offer you a living space
between a bed and breakfast, hotel and a vacation rental.
Charming accommodation in Burgundy...
A place that knows no time, anchored in our world…
The two "Apartments A part" are located in the Quartier des Antiquaires in the center of the city of Dijon, the capital of Burgundy.
You will find yourself among the historic city monuments, restaurants, museums, shops and wonderful pedestrian district...
In the heart of the largest protected districted in France, all the charm and attractiveness of Dijon!
Just like many private mansions in the city, this 18th century residence is hidden behind a modest façade and only the majestic door, guarded by two lion heads, allows you to catch sight of a place that stands… apart.
Once you have passed the porch, the charm starts working: you leave the modern world and enter a haven of peace and harmony.
The Rameau Apartment
This apartment plays on the timelessness of the residence and puts off stress and fatigue. It offers both the intimacy of cozy and sophisticated decoration and the regenerative openness onto the indoor courtyard. For one to two people.
- 1 double bed (1m60)
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and toilet
- 1 equipped kitchen with eating area
- 1 living area
36 m² surface area
Info and Services
- Free Wi-Fi broadband Internet access
- flat screen TV with more than 150 TV channels plus 50 radio stations
- DVD player
- Apartments cleaned and bed linens changed after each departure or once per week for long stays
- Equipped kitchen: fridge, hot plat and extractor hood, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, dishes, cutlery, glasses, pans…
- Towels and bed linens provided
- Crib and baby bathtub, high chair, changing mat free upon request
- Non-smoking apartments