A cozy little apartment in the heart of Marseille with terrace and amazing views of the old port. On the 4th floor without lift. 20 min walk from St Charles station. Apartment ideally located for visiting the city center on foot and public transport.
The apartment is about> 30m2. On the 4rd floor without lift. It consists of a bedroom and a small living room with kitchen and a sofa bed for one person. A big terrasse for lunch. Ideal for 2 adults and 1 child. perfectly placed to visit the city by foot.
The sofa bed can accept only 1 person. (child) Please
prevent in advance for use of the sofa bed (bed linen)
Parking Hôtel de Ville Parking Q-Park Vieux Port / Hôtel de Ville H : 1,90 m - 24h/24 7j/7 Place Jules Verne
- The number of travellers should correspond exactly to that indicated during booking.
- When you leave the check-out must be done imperatively before 11H
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment.
- Please respect the tranquillity of the inhabitants of the building.
- Leave the apartment as you found it. furniture and crockery rows and cleanliness "normal"
- On leaving, please leave your garbage outside the building in the containers.
In case of breach of any of these rules, we reserve the right to make the deposit an amount equal to the household allowance or other harm.
Forty, I'm open minded, eclectic, curious and sociable. I love travel. I love arts, photography and gastronomy. But I'm also passionate about sports.
I regularly organize Hiking in the natural park of "Calanques". Urban walks or boat trips.
La Quarantaine, je suis ouvert d'esprit, éclectique, curieux et sociable. J'aime voyager. J'aime les arts, la photographie et la gastronomie. Mais je suis également passionné de sport.
J'organise régulièrement des randonnées dans le parc naturel des "Calanques". Des balades urbaines ou des sorties en bateau.