Check out this newly remodeled, 19th floor studio on the quiet side of the building with a partial ocean view in the heart of Waikiki! (Marine Surf #1902)
You'll appreciate the clean lines of this updated contemporary studio with queen platform bed, and custom kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, apartment size stove/oven, and microwave. Enjoy the Friday night fireworks from your own private lanai!
There's a separate dressing area, and the bathroom includes tub/shower (with hand-held shower wand).
Marine Surf is centrally located in the heart of Waikiki – close to restaurants and shopping and just a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
Laundry facilities and small pool on site.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one standard or compact car on basement level ((6 ft 2 inch height maximum, SUV NOT advisable)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum.
State of the Art Keyless Electronic Lock!
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for “Captain Cook Resorts” today!
Other things to note
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate AND Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the condo for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the condo for an additional day.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
This host has 127 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!