This brick colonial with sunroom and screened porch provides a very comfortable home away from home on your visit to Washington, DC. Minutes from DC (two stop lights away) and Reagan Airport, the convenient location provides a great weekend getaway.
The house has a living room, kitchen, dining room, sun room, screened porch and two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom has a queen size bed.
The two upper floors of the house are included in the rental. Please note the house has a full-time rented basement that is not included. Please be cognizant of the basement renter's privacy and noise levels during your stay.
Interaction with guests
I am always reachable by my cell phone.
1. Smoking is not allowed inside home. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
3. Only use kitchen appliances for their intended uses. Washer and dryer are not available.
4. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or in front of the house if possible.
5. Remove all food that you brought with you.
6. Please leave the home as you found it. I have a cleaning service, but I will be returning to the home once you leave and hope you will respect the property as you would your own.
7. There is a rental apartment in the basement. Please be courteous and minimize excessive noise (The renter in the basement does not have access to upstairs -- there is no shared space. )
8. Lastly, HAVE FUN, enjoy my home and your time in the DC area
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews