Our place is a 20 min walk from the city centre (St. Stephen's Green), 10 min walk to St. Patrick's Cathedral and Christ Church, Guinness Storehouse and Teelings Whiskey distillery and Griffith College. Our house is a lovely terraced house situated in the centre of Dublin. While it is close to town, the area we live in is quiet and very relaxing. It is bright, quite spacious and very comfortable.. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and furry friends (pets).
The room is located on the ground floor with the common spaces. The bathroom is located on the second floor and it's shared, so it must be kept clean at all times.
We hope you like pets because we have a cute dog, she is very friendly so nothing to worry about!
Guests can come and go as they please. You will have full access to all the common spaces in the house. You will also have plenty of space in the cupboards and fridge if you wish to cook or buy some food in the local markets.
Interaction with guests
We'll provide you with tourist maps and information about the area and attractions. If you need anything during your stay we'll be happy to help, as we'll be around.
- No unplanned guests allowed.
- Smoking is allowed just in the patio area.
- Guests can come and go anytime, but please be mindful of excessive noise at night time.
- Cooking facilities provided as soon as it's kept clean as you go.
- Privacy is important, we won't enter your room so please don't enter ours.
- Please ensure to turn off the water boiler (immersion) and cooker (switch beside the microwave) after you use them.
- Please ensure to lock the front and back door and put the alarm on when you're leaving the house.