About this listing
Sunny and trendy one bedroom apt in the heart of San Telmo. Blessed with cobblestoned streets, a crumbling, faded grandeur, an amazing weekly street market and many good places to eat and drink, a place you will love.
Lovely one bedroom apt, with an antique bath, just as the original ones. Sunny and terndly decorated, you will feel at home, as soon as you arrive.
Hope you enjoy the apt!
A/C in living room and bedroom
You will have acces to the apt and the common terrace on the third floor.
Interaction with guests
As I live in Buenos Aires, you will be able to contact me at any time for doubts and questions.
Other things to note
Please remember access is through stairs, there's no elevator.
1. Max two guests. Please no pets and no children under 7.
2. The department should be left in the same condition in which it is received, ie: clean and tidy. Of course, a cleaning person goes after check out, but please leave dishes clean and a decent bathroom and generally tidy apartment. Do not leave bottles and waste bags or paper bags, etc.
3. Especial attention with towels please. Do not use for cleaning the wet floor, or to remove makeup of the face, or leave them lying on the floor when they leave. Ideally, leave them stretched on chairs to grab no musty smell. Same with cloths or rags.
4. The air conditioning / heating should be turned off whenever you leave the apartment and especially when you leave the apartment permanently.
5. Holiday guests usually come and go every night, but keep in mind that most of the residents are not in that plan and they work and study, so they have normal hours. So weekdays, avoid annoying noises after 10 at night. And above all, when you go out at night to keep silent in the common areas of the building (stairs, corridors, lobby). I understand that when you take a few drinks too many gets a bit warm, it is why we ask for silence when entering and leaving at night or early morning. As happens in any other country, we must respect the neighbor. Avoid problems.
6. When leave the apartment at the check out, please take out the garbage containers in the street.
Failure to follow these rules will force me to take money from the security deposit. Have a really nice stay! Thank you!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love traveling, love discovering new places, and as a host I love receiving people at the apartment and helping them had a nice experience in Buenos Aires.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.