Relaxing, stylish house in quiet location close to centre with lovely views across the Charlcombe Valley. Guest suite on the house's upper floor: two comfortable double bedrooms plus sitting room/third bedroom; crisp, cotton bedlinen, own bathroom. Refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities included in the space. Breakfast included. 20 mins (downhill) walking distance of beautiful central Bath. Frequent buses or 5 minutes by car/ taxi. Free on-street parking. Please note: not a party house.
Easy parking, quiet location, period house and features, stylish interior, gorgeous views, super-comfortable beds and crisp, cotton bed linen.
Fibre optic broadband and WiFi log in details are in the rooms
Extra blankets are under the beds if you're cold
Tea and coffee making facilities provided
Shower cream, conditioning shampoo and hairdryers provided
Breakfast basket provided: typically granola, fresh fruit, croissants and juice
Bedrooms, bathroom, garden and terrace
Interaction with guests
A warm welcome awaits and I'm also very happy to offer advice and information about planning trips, activities and lovely things to do (when asked). I have produced my own Bath guide!
Other things to note
The property isn't really suitable for toddlers and older people due to the fact that the guest suite is upstairs and hilly, multi level garden.
1. The space is exclusive use of the upper floor of my house: two bedrooms, sitting room come third room and own bathroom.
2. Parking is unrestricted and quietest between 9 am and 5 pm. If you arrive in the evening and need help finding a space, please ask. There are plenty of spaces nearby.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes downstairs
4. Breakfast provided: typically granola, croissants, yoghurt, juice, fresh fruit.
5. Please only bring moderate amounts of alcohol into the house: early evening drinks are fine and you're welcome to use the garden in the summer.
6. Other people live in the house so please be considerate and keep noise down after midnight
7. Check out is up to 10.30 am
Food lover, writer, brand expert, astrologer and Bach flower remedies practitioner. I escaped from London to live in Bath more than 20 years ago and since then I've run my own business, become interested in sustainability and explored what it means to be alive! I've travelled all over the world, but there's no place like home when it's in Bath. An enchanting city and and a heavenly place to keep coming back to.