Welcome to urban zen.
Now with new queen-sized memory foam mattress!
Just 4 blocks from the A/C train at Utica Ave, you'll have easy access to all of Brooklyn and Manhattan. If you hang around he neighborhood you'll enjoy charming brownstone architecture, beautiful gardens, and numerous food and drink options. Street parking is easy. Excellent local spots include Saraghina, Bar Lunatico, Georges-Andre Cafe, Casablanca Cocktail Lounge, and so many other bars and restaurants.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
- Wifi(URL HIDDEN)Network: chipperjone(URL HIDDEN)Password: atlbravos
- Wifi Problems: I've never had a problem with my wifi that a simple restart didn't fix. If you need, unplug and plug back in both the router and cable box.
- Wireless speakers: turn bluetooth on whatever device you're using and connect to (89) Logitech Adapter. If it doesn't connect, try clicking the button on the receiver (it's the little square thing on the side table).
- Trash can be placed in the two large trash cans outside on the street level (Joan takes them out on M, W, F).
- If there are a lot of bottles/cans. Please place them in the clear blue bags for Friday morning pickup. No problem if you leave some recyclables when you leave.
- Feel free to use air conditioning as you please. The unit in the master bedroom can be removed from the window if you wish to fully close the shutters.
- Cleaning supplies can be found underneath the sink should you need them.
- Absolutely no smoking inside.
- Enjoy the speakers, but no super-loud partying (my neighbors are nice people... let's be nice to nice people)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I'm a high school science teacher, originally from Atlanta, GA. I'm very active in a Brazilian martial art called Capoeira Angola and love travel. Brooklyn has been home for the last several years, and I couldn't be happier!
I'm a straight-forward person who communicates effectively, and hope you will too. Honesty is king.