Contemporary and super cool custom decor apt located 15 miles from Downtown Houston! Quiet location but easy accessibility to the nightlife. Take a dip while you stay, throw some meat on the grill, turn on string lights, and enjoy the comfort oasis.
If you are visiting Houston - this is the spot for you! My place is close to Downtown, parks, Target, shopping centers, 1-10 (toll-free) Highway, and nightlife! You will love my place because of the vintage - mod ambiance feel hand-made by yours truly! Stainless steel, beautiful wood floors, granite counter tops, string lights, and garden tubs! My place is cool for laid-back couples, business travelers, and big groups. Why stay at a hotel when you can stay here :)
Access to all spaces except closets and personal drawers :)
Interaction with guests
As needed and available.
Other things to note
Xbox, Netflix, Beats Pill, and Apple TV available for additional fee.
- No Smoking (sorry guys I'm a nurse)
- Small social gatherings allowed - why not enjoy yourself!
- Remain mindful of neighbors
- Keep music level to a minimum.
- No Pets
- I know it gets hot in Houston but please keep the thermostat above 73 degrees. No one enjoys a high electric bill :)
- Please leave the place as you found it. There's a dumpster in the parking lot for tossing your wastes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you live in an apartment? Yes, I live in a 3rd floor apartment with neighbors underneath.
2. Is there elevator access? No, there is no elevator accessibility.
3. Can I reserve the pool area? No, the pool is available to all tenants at any given time.
4. How many parking spots do you have? One, but there is plenty of parking on the street for additional guest and visitor parking.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi, I'm Scottie! Fairly new to Houston originally from Philadelphia (city girl). I am a US Navy Veteran, currently in school for my BSN with a minor in Spanish. I LOVE to travel and enjoy different cultures and events throughout the world, therefore, I am rarely home on weekends. I take pride in opening my home for the comfort of others on weekend travel. I am a huge art head ... so if I have the pleasure of hosting you, you'll notice most of my furniture was created with love by me.