Aalborg, very close to city center (15 minute walk). Perfect for families
Our lovely cat lives in the house, so you MUST be cat friendly.
3 bedrooms. Suited for 6 guests (or more if needed).
Small patio and small garden. Parking space for 3 cars
Villa in 4 floors (total 150 square meters plus basement)
- Basement with washing facilities
- Ground floor with well-equipped kitchen, living room, toilet & children's playroom
- 1st floor with children's bedroom, master bedroom & bathroom (toilet, zink & shower)
- Loft, spacious with a bed, reclining chairs and good space
Nice and cozy and well suited for children. We have all it takes for a family to feel right at home and ready to both explore Denmark as well as spend time relaxing at "home" (baby bed, children's bunk beds, high chairs, baby bath, pram and toys for children aged 0-12, including (Play station, board games, cards, Lego, DVDs, chess, back gammon etc).
Adults can enjoy wireless wi-fi, netflix and the relax in the living room or in our spacious loft. Our kitchen is well equipped with Quooker watertap and machine for making sparkling water.
For exploring the city on bike, we offer you the opportunity to use our bikes (one electric adult bicycle with a seat for child, one normal bicycle, 2 children's bikes) - this is at your own risk. For people with minimal or no biking experience, we would not recommend using the electric bike.
You will have access to almost all of our house. Only our office on 1st floor and part of the basement will be off limits. The house in total is approximately 150 m2, not including basement.
Interaction with guests
We will personally welcome you in our home (and in case we are out of town, a friend of ours will be there) and show you around in our house.
- Must be cat friendly as a cat is living in the house
- Treat our house as you would your own
- No wild parties
- No commercial use of the house