About this listing
* 475 sq ft Bedroom- 5 beds.
* Private Large Bathroom
*Late & super late check-in is OKAY!
* Air Conditioning in room!
* 5 minutes from Disneyland and the Convention Center.
* A comfortable room with a private bathroom.
* Enjoy Full Use of the Kitchen
* Over 5 guests June, July & August 25.00 cleaning fee. I will waive this if rooms are left as they were received.
Easygoing homeowner. Families & groups welcome.
At your disposal a private bedroom with-queen, king, full, twin size beds, 1 full size pullout and its own attached bathroom, linens and towels.
Also for you use, WiFi - so bring your smart phones, PCs, Tablets. TV with Roku with TV. Netflix & Hulu. Oh, lets not forget the use of the washer and dryer if you are here 3 or more nights!
In the mornings, you may cook your own breakfast as you have full use of the kitchen. Also there will be freshly brew coffee available. Ample parking on the street.
A safe working neighborhood, 3 miles away from Disneyland and the Convention Center.
If you have a large family or group, I can accommodate you in two rooms. Let me know and we will see if it is possible.
Expect a relaxed, laid back environment, and fresh linens and a great time!
We are 2 miles from Downtown Fullerton and the nightlife . Look up on the net to find out more! Please enjoy using the microwave, refrigerator and kitchen table.
No access to TV room or pool area, back or side yards.
Interaction with guests
I let my guests lead and I follow. If they'd rather come and go with little to no interaction, that is fine with me. For my social guests we will sit down and chat or watch a movie or some sports.
Other things to note
Please do not expect a hotel like or model home.The bedrooms are cozy though. :-) This is where I live and the house is over 50 years old. If you are planning an event and want to use the house to entertain, please notify me upon inquiry. This way we can make sure all areas you would like to use look great!
The rooms are as pictured,
I have pets.
Here are the negatives.
The bathroom fixtures are not new and the bathtub & shower have a couple of chips in it. It doesn't impact anything.The shower grout is older, so even when clean can appear unclean.
The home is tidy, not immaculate.
A few things in the house are in need of updating, but they are all still functional.
* With respect and common sense.
* No food or trash from food in the rooms.
* Read the House Manual in its entirety after your the booking is complete & abide by the spaces guidelines
* No Lysol, room sprays used in the house, etc. I have guests and occupants with allergies/sensitivities. If you need a candle or room freshener, I have essential oil spray.
* No pest repellent, or pest killer used in the house. I have guests and occupants with allergies.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 248 reviews for other properties.View other reviews