The Studio from Simple Living at the Heart of Hollywood is your clean, minimalist home-away-from-home with gated parking and complimentary WiFi. If you have any questions about the area, things to do or see, or need help from an LA native--I'm available to guide you in the right direction!
NOTE: Please read 'House Rules' below before booking. Thanks!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION
- complimentary WiFi
- free gated parking (park your car in the backyard)
- one (1) full-sized bed with 2" foam topper
- 32" Roku Smart TV with Amazon Prime movies & TV shows
- New kitchenette with small refrigerator, microwave, 1-button coffee maker, cups, plates, and utensils -- guests will NOT be able to cook here
- bathroom basics - shampoo & conditioner, body wash, liquid hand soap, bubble bath soap, tissue rolls, towels (1x per person; 2x per person for stays longer than 4 nights.)
- a born and raised Los Angeles local -- if you have questions about LA/Hollywood, simply message me on Airbnb.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD BRING
- toiletries (toothbrush & toothpaste, personal hygiene products, etc.)
- your favorite coffee grounds & creamer, and/or teas
Guests have complete and private access to their unit. Shared spaces are the gate at the front, the driveway, and the parking at the backyard.
Interaction with guests
Upon arrival, I or Imelda (my co-host and mother!) will provide guests with a short tour of the unit and will answer any questions.
If you do need help with directions around town or if you have any concerns, message us through the Airbnb website or app.
Other things to note
- The unit is at the back part of the house and is attached.
- We have two small dogs, but they're completely out of the way.
- It is approximately 150 sq. ft. in the living/sleeping area and 150 sq. ft. in the bathroom.
- Although we and our neighbors like to keep our street quiet, be aware that Hollywood is a lively neighborhood with many people (including the homeless), dog walkers, and traffic.
- Guests will not be able to cook in the kitchenette (why cook when you're on vacation and where there are TONS of food options in Hollywood?).
- Registered guest will need to show government-issued photo ID upon arrival.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM. Check-out is exactly at 11:00 AM or earlier.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early check-in or late check-out, and we cannot hold luggage prior nor after your stay.
- No smoking. No parties and loud noise. No overnight visitors. Registered guests only. No pets. No drugs including marijuana. If these rules are broken, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Do not use the towels to remove makeup. Makeup/baby wipes are provided.
- The unit is located in central Hollywood, a lively area with tourists and homeless people present. You also won't be able to cook in the kitchenette as stated in the listing. If these do not bother you, you are welcome to request a reservation.
- Finally, have fun and enjoy Los Angeles.
Hi, my name is Imelda. I am a retired accountant. I love gardening, cooking and baking, and traveling. My goals are to meet interesting people from all over the world and to provide a clean space for my guests in the heart of Hollywood.
My daughter Paula is also my co-host for our Airbnb listings.