Big light apartment for a relaxing Holiday, recently renovated, with 2 balconies. 1 min walking distance to the sea, 3 minutes to the old town front, which has changed into a pedestrian zone now. 5 min to the Empuries beaches. Each room has an exit onto the balcony.
Roof terrace can be used.
It is a spacious new renovated flat in the old town. All bed rooms exit onto the back - West side balcony. The kitchen opens into the big living area with eating table and living room. The windows can be opened completely onto the balcony.
The big ensuite-bedroom has a 150cm double bed, the second room a 140*200cm double bed, the third room has 2 singles of 90cm.
You only have to go down the street to find the little shops, bars and restaurants. 50m towards the sea, you find the old fisherman's' rocky beach La Creu (URL HIDDEN) or Mar d’en Manassa. 5 min walking up north you find the beautiful Empuries beaches. The Roman Ruins or The Hostal or different "chiringuitos" invite for a Apéritif on the way to Sant Marti d'Empuries...
southwards you can even walk towards Riells and the Port. On this promenade you find the second hand market every sunday. If you want to walk even further you arrive at the beautiful bay of Montgo with Hiking routes, beautiful sand and restaurants. In the summer the "Choo Choo Train" connects between Montgo, the centre and the village Sant Marti d'Empuries.
whole apartment, 2 balconies, community roof terrace.
Interaction with guests
Give us a ring if you have doubts about something.
Other things to note
If you fancy a boat trip, just send a message or ring Kevyn for more info and arrangements (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Fully equipped kitchen with, cooking plates, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine and Filter coffee. Basic kitchen product such as salt&pepper, oil etc.
- Washing machine (in the shed on the balcony)
- Towels, bedding included.
- A baby cod can be provided on request.
- Sets of golf clubs available
* Parking: you can leave the car on the top road Mirador de Pedro or c/ de Gracia, one street above), or in the street towards the old town along the front.
You only have to go down the street to the old town to find a bakery, cafés, bars, restaurants or little shops.
If you walk along the “Ronda” towards the Empueries beaches you will reach bigger supermarkets like Lidl, Mercadona or dia.
At the other entrance of the town you have Carrefour and Aldi.
* no pats, smoking outside. Apart from that just feel like home.
* Rubbish bins you find in the street towards the center, or in front of the Punta Romana buidling, o towards the top road for recycling.
* Parking: you can leave the car on the top road Ronda Pedro or in the very same road c/ de Gracia, or in the street towards the old town along the front.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews