Church View is a Grade II listed terraced cottage in the heart of Orford, opposite the parish Church. It is just off the market square and a few minutes walk from Orford quay and the river.
The cottage is full of period character mixed with contemporary style. It is cosy, with an open fire in the sitting room and wood burner in the dining room. The kitchen is light and bright with modern facilities.
Church View is ideal for couples, friends and families. Your well behaved dog is welcome!
There is off street parking for two cars to the rear of the property and an enclosed garden for your use.
Other things to note
No additional cleaning fee!
- No unaccompanied 18 year-olds or under.
- Strictly no smoking inside or outside the property
- Change over day Friday for weekly bookings, particularly in school holidays, but do ask if other days are possible outside these dates.
- Arrival time 16:00. Departure time 10:00 .
- Full information folder provided in the cottage. Any queries before hand please ask!
- One well behaved dog allowed in the kitchen, dining room and sitting room only and not on sofas or chairs. Please do not leave your pet alone in the property and ensure there is no evidence of your dogs visit inside or outside the property when you leave. Thanks.
- Please be aware that the stair case is quite steep as it is an original feature of a Victorian cottage.
- The front door opens directly onto the street.
- The property is not suitable for charging electrical vehicles.
I come from Woodbridge and my family still live in the area around Orford.
I escape to the Suffolk coast when ever possible and am particularly drawn to the River Ore, the boats, its bird life and working quay.
The village of Orford has a unique quality. The people and pubs are friendly and there are wonderful walks on the surrounding area. My husband particularly loves the fact that Orford has become quite the place for foodies with the range of fish, high quality meat, artisan bread and home made produce available!