This lovely townhouse is located really close to Table Mountain in a lovely & safe area of Vredehoek.With access to go mountain walking,
hiking or mountain biking. There are many bistros, restaurants & pubs
within a 5min walk. There is a local supermarket within a 10min walk, and the beaches +-15mins drive.
The apartment is cozy and really big, we are two working professionals who love to show people around the city. We have an amazing view from our balcony to put your feet up and relax.
Our apartment is a very spacious place close to the city center. There is a lock on the door for privacy, towels on request (Please indicate before arrival). We have an AMAZING view of the city. Ideal for sun downers or an early morning coffee on the balcony. :)
You will have access to the Room, Bathroom, kitchen, Lounge and Balcony.
Interaction with guests
I am here to help with any questions regarding traveling to and from South Africa, the airport, getting around the city, stuff to do and see during your trip. Restaurants, events, activities etc.
Other things to note
1. There is a single bathroom in the apartment. I share my apartment with my friend. To prevent any queues for when you would like to shower, please indicate before hand when you are most likely to shower. We will accommodate this to the best we can.
2. We have a super friendly cat living in the apartment, she is 13 years old and very curious.
3. We have a domestic working coming in every Thursday to spring clean the apartment.
1. Smoking is strictly allowed on the Balcony.
2. We prefer a clean and tidy space, keeping the common areas neat, would be greatly appreciated.
3. Noise, we don't mind some noise, but keeping it to respectable levels.
4. It is always important to lock up once you leave the apartment. For your and our safety.
5. Strictly no party animals.
6. During winter it is important to keep the windows closed for the rain.
7. Brace yourself, the wind can get really crazy sometimes. :)
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am a very active young professional. I love meeting new people. I have a passion for traveling and having friends over for some wine and conversation. I work in Investment Banking by day and a Zumba Fitness instructor by night. However I am still not batman. :) Ask as many questions as you like and I would welcome any suggestions to making your stay as comfortable as possible.