Scroll down for a detailed description. :)
This apartment in the heart of Hamburg in the district called "Eppendorf" and fits up to 9/10 people. Within 5-10 minutes you can get to almost every hotspot in Hamburg. Bars, Restaurants, Shops, public transportation and everything you need are right around the corner
One of Hamburgs best districts, old building with high ceilings and beautiful crown molding / stucco.
Hey Folks, if you want to live central in the lively heart of Hamburg then this is the place to stay at.
The beautiful old apartment with high ceilings and stucco gives you a awesome view from the 3rd floor on the lively, clean and wealthy district with lots of german artists, actors, musicians, authors etc. etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen with almost everything you will need as well as dishwasher and washing machine with tumble dryer.
- Best situated in Eppendorf with public transportation, supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, Winebar, clothes stores and everything else you will possibly need are very close by in walking distance.
-The Metro as well as the Busses (within 5minutes walking distance) take you to every "HotSpot" of Hamburg withing 5-15 minutes! The "Sternschanze", Reeperbahn, City Center, Harbour City, Congress Center etc. can be reached within 15-20minutes! Also the Airport is close by! This is one of the best locations to live in Hamburg.
- One big bedroom with a doublebed (140x200cm).
- Another very small bedroom with a doublebed (140x200cm).
- Furthermore there is a cozy dining room with a table which fits easily 8 people. In the dining room you can also find a small sleeping couch (120x200cm) and the entry to the balcony with an awesome view to the lively streetside.
- The diningroom is connected to the livingroom (no door) where you can find a big sleepingcouch (fits 2 tall people) and another doublebed (140x200cm).
- Fresh bedlinen and towels.
- Dishwasher and washing machine with tumble dryer
- Bose Sounddock Speaker with bluetooth so you can listen to your music during your stay. But take care of the noise level, old building with thin walls and sometimes grumpy neighbors. ;)
- Superfast high quality WiFi (100mbit/s)!!!
Also the famous Hamburg lake called "Alster" and several parks are in walking distance, so you can also have an relaxing walk through Hamburg.
You truly get one of the best located apartments in Hamburg! Check the location on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps. The apartment is located in the "Eppendorfer Weg" on the corner of the "Lehmweg". Very good restaurants, Boutiques/Clothes Stores with big brands, beauty salons, Gym are right around the corner.
Any questions? Feel free to ask. Please also have a look on the pictures and the description of them. I just moved in so the interieur might have changed but is generally the same!
You rent the whole apartment for yourself.
Interaction with guests
I'm always at your disposal for everything you need!
Other things to note
Please stay quiet in the stairway. Try to split off in small groups of 3/4 people when you get in the house, dont stay in front of the house door to have conversations in big groups and hold on the conversations for a while until you are in the apartment. The neighbours don't like it if its too loud in the stairway or in front of the apartment and might get grumpy. ;)
Please keep the noise level (music, conversations etc.) on a low level, the building is old and the walls thin so it can get really loud for the neighbours pretty fast. Also try not to stomp while you walk through the apartment so that the neighbours dont get annoyed.
I give you the apartment in a clean condition and I would love to get it back in a clean condition as you can guess :). This means: Dont leave your trash everywhere in the apartment, a trashcan is in the kitchen. Also put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on. If you didnt bring loads of dirt in the apartment, you wont have to vacuum clean and for sure you don't have to wash the used bedlinen.
Thanks for your understanding!
Hey, my name is Aryan.
I´m a 27 year old lawstudent. Love to travel and to host!
Experience in hosting for more then 4 years on AirBnB. Check reviews on the other account I have with my girlfriend