50 m2 situated a stone throw of the Champs-Elysées, completely quiet in a tiny dead-end street on the fifth floor. We have a lift bringing you up or down. The apartment has been completely renovated, all appliances are brand-new.
You access from the living as well as from the bedroom a tiny balcony overlooking a big courtyard. The apartment is full of light and offers very calm sleeping as laid back from the street. You will enjoy the modern comfort of all amenities and appliances.
fully restored parquet floor integrated radiators
- solid sliding walnut doors
- indirect lighting
- restored and recreated stucco
- fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom (Design / Cascade High Tech), Choice of matt white sanitary, backlit mirrors - floor and wall coverings
- Separate WC
- customised bedroom (Creation and installation of a set of walnut cupboards and headboard)
- Vegetated courtyard
Please note that we charge a housekeeping fee of 60 Euro upon arrival for linen, sheets, towels, basic products and final cleaning. Thanks for your comprehension.
This host has 431 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello et Bonjour,
My name is Berit. I am German, married to a French and in Paris for eight years now. We have two children and love being in the countryside with them. This is why we have some parisien places to let now.
Looking forward to welcoming you,