My place is close to the beach, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, the cosiness, the views, and the high ceilings. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
FOUR Terrace AC bedrooms with new-style balinese design, with full view of sunrise and sunset, from vulcano, rice fields to sea in the serene Batubulong & Echo Beach area. Eateries & pub 5 min walk. With share swimming pool, garden living room and kitchen/terrace facilities.
CAFE, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM
- You can order for additional:
- Continental breakfast (jams/bread, cakes, eggs, tropical fruits, orange juice, coffee or tea)
- Order a selection of dishes (home made italian food)
- Or... cook for yourself!
- Poolside, public
- Garden with sun beds public
- Kitchen & Dining room, public
- Living room, public
- Service toilet
- High Speed Wifi
The bedroom is in a 4 Bedroom and 5 Bathroom Villa, team of 2 housekeepers, 1 security guard, 1 gardener, and 1 pool boy
- In-house massage (will arrange upon request)
- Laundry service available (affordable rate)
- Yoga session (will arrange upon request)
- Rent bike, motorbike, car (will arrange upon request)
- Transport from/to airport (will arrange upon request)
- Guided tours (will arrange upon request)
PLEASE NOTE: MOTORBIKE DROP OFF AND PICK UP TO BATUBULONG OR ECO BEACH AREA IS A SERVICE FREE OF CHARGE FOR SINGLE TRAVELLERS ONLY. The service is available from 8,30 to 17,00
Access to first floor for guests only
Interaction with guests
My husband and I are available for info and assistance
Other things to note
two friendly dogs are living in the house at ground floor garden
- Area expected to be quiet for restful night after 11pm (permit required for parties & can be arranged if entire villa booked only)
From Dec 23 - 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
I'm Italian but I lived most of my life in Indonesia. After finding out, built and operated for almost twenty years Walea Dive Resort in Togian Islands (Sulawesi), I chose Bali as a new home. My work has always been accommodating travelers, wanderers, lovers of the world like me. Now comes natural to open the doors of my new piece of heaven (and this place, believe me, it is!) and continue to host and make feel at home those who knock on my door. In addition to the magic of this incredible island and the peace of this house, I offer my experience of this country that must have absolutely to be explored as much as possible. I wait for you!
Sono italiana ma ho vissuto buona parte della mia vita in Indonesia. Dopo aver scoperto, costruito e gestito per quasi venti anni il Dive Resort Walea nelle isole Togian (Sulawesi), ho scelto Bali come nuova casa. Il mio lavoro è sempre stato accogliere viaggiatori, viandanti, amanti del mondo come me. Ora mi viene naturale aprire le porte della mio nuovo angolo di paradiso (e questo posto, credetemi, lo è!) e continuare a ospitare e far sentire a casa coloro che bussano alla mia porta. Oltre alla magia di questa isola incredibile e alla pace di questa casa, offro la mia esperienza di questo paese che va assolutamente esplorato a più riprese. Vi aspetto!