Our homestay is located in a quiet Balinese neighbourhood, offers guests plenty of indoor and public open space areas plus a pool. Guests have the opportunity to take private classes in Daoist Qigong Meditation and Martial Arts inside the villa.
Yin Yang Homestays are located in a quiet neighbourhood in Kalibukbuk, a 20 minutes foot walk away from the restaurants and bars of Lovina Beach. The homestay offers guests three bedrooms, all with separate bathrooms. Moreover, there is a living room, kitchen, open roof terrace and a tropical garden with swimming pool that maybe collectively used by all guests. All bed rooms have air conditioners and are equipped with a small refrigerator and a drinking water dispenser.
Guests have access to all public areas and may use the pool, as well as the kitchen collectively.
Interaction with guests
Every guest is different and has his/her own needs and expectations for the stay. Therefore, we offer individually optional services to our guest:
- Breakfast (5 $ per night per person: choice of three types of breakfasts)
- Private Classes in Qi Gong and Martial Arts at the homestay (Tai Chi Chuan, Baguazhang, Hsing Yi Chuan, Bujinkan Ninjutsu; 15 $ per person for 2 hours practice)
Other things to note
Even though Lovina is just a 20 minutes foot walk away, we recommend to rent motor cycles or a car to explore the area
We do not allow excessive parties at the Villa. Smoking is not allowed in rooms with AC
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Favorites: Balinese Dancing, Culture, Travelling
Favorite Movie: Inception
Favorite Music Artists: Adele
Favorite Proverbs and Life Mottos:
- Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment (Lao Tzu)
- I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand (Confucius)
- Freedom is the freedom of those who think differently (Rosa Luxemburg)