About this listing
"180 DEGREES of VIEW" ........... "180 Sqm of SPACE(URL HIDDEN)This space is yours and yours alone. Your home away from home. Perfect for work or play or a simple halfway stopover between Sydney and Brisbane. Enjoy magnificent location, quality furnishings and 180 degree views. The space is on the middle level of our family home. Best suited as a couples retreat. But can accomodate another 2 guests on a sofa bed. Strictly no party policy
** Huge Space** Breathtaking beach and lighthouse views.
** 200 Metres walk to Beach
** 300 metres walk to Local Shops, Coffee Shops,Restaurants
** Walk to Post Office, Doctor, Dentist, Liquourstore
** Large Supermarket 10 minute walk.
** 10 Minute Bus or Car to Town Centre, Marina, Shopping
** Loads of attractions in Port Macquarie.
** Sauna and Swimming Pool
**Kitchen - Fully Equipped Two Pack incl all appliances expresso cofee machine servery to outdoor common deck and BBQ area.
**Dedicated Desk / Office space.
**1 Bedroom. Queen Bed, Bathroom, Sauna, Deep Plunge Bath, Flat Screen TV, DVD. (There are 2 fold out sofas in the living area to accommodate the third and fourth persons.)
**Lounge/Living Lounge, 5 piece leather lounge, Huge Flat Screen TV, DVD and Digital Movie Player pre loaded with hundreds of Movies.
180 degrees is our family home with the 2nd level being your exclusive and private space. We overlook Lighthouse beach including the iconic tacking point lighthouse. The beach is only a hop skip and a jump away.
180 degrees is nestled next to a rainforest in a residential area therefore we enforce a Strict No Party Policy. No entertaining without prior approval. Guests in breach of this policy will be asked to leave immediately with security deposit being held for cleaning. There are plenty of local venues that cater for larger numbers and noise. 180 degrees is a relaxing quiet and tranquil space in a very peaceful area. Perfect for sightseeing and snoozing.
Chill and relax on the beach. For a very reasonable price you can ride a camel on lighthouse beach, only a couple of minutes walk away and make a memory forever.
Lighthouse Beach,Port Macquarie is a part of the Mid North Coast and can be easily found via the Pacific Hwy. It is approximately a 4 hour drive north of Sydney or 6 hours south of Brisbane.
The area of Lighthouse is famous for the breathtaking views from Tacking Point Lighthouse, coastal walks, surfing, fishing, beach 4WDing, camel rides, whale/dolphin watching, walking treks, beautiful beaches, delicious cafes and restaurants.
Simply stroll to the local Watonga shops will cater for all your needs. The highlight of the precinct are the cafes and restaurants which are popular amongst the locals and visitors all year round. There you will find a general Store, Butcher & Delicatessen, Bottle Shop, Post Office, Hairdresser, Massage, Naturopathy & Reflexology Centre, Dental Surgery, Medical Centre, Photographry Studio and takeaway shops and the best coffee and cakes shop in town.
Just a 10 minute walk or short drive away is the large Coles supermarket complex and a Pharmacy, Newsagent, Video Store, Bakery, Tavern, Petrol station and Golf courses.
The CBD of Port Macquarie is a 5-10 minute drive and public transport into town via a bus service is available, with the bus stop located at the end of the street.
Port Macquarie-Things to Do
Apart from the breath taking beaches and coastal scenery, there are many attractions and sites to see in Port Macquarie.
Some of the famous sites/attractions and activites to see or do are: The Koala Hospital, Billabong Zoo, Timbertown, Whale Watching, Fishing Charters, River Cruises, Jet Boat Rides, Scenic Flights, National Parks and Rainforest walks, Skate Park, Winery tours, Golf clubs/mini golf, cinema, ten pin bowling, indoor kids play centres, rock climbing, Surfing lessons, paintball, horse riding, camel rides, sky diving, kayak adventures, historic museums, glasshouse theatre.
Please download a brochure 52+ things to do in Greater Port Macquarie for more great ideas and information or contact the Visitor Information Centre.
Visitor Information Centre -
Glasshouse, Corner Clarence & Hay Streets. Port Macquarie
Enquire for early check in - (dependent on prior guests checkout.) We strive to accommodate your needs.
Note- During certain periods there is a minimum 5 night stay.
Guest will have exclusive access to the whole floor. The only area that is shared is the pool and front bbq deck area. There is also a washing machine in the garage exclusive for guests use.
Interaction with guests
We strive to give our guests exclusive privacy during their stay.
Other things to note
Some of Port Macquarie's more prominent historical sites that the public can view are:
Port Macquarie Museum
St Thomas' Church
Tacking Point Lighthouse
Lake Innes Ruins
Douglas Vale Homestead and Vineyard
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 180 Degrees Port Macquarie and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date. We are flexible with late checkout but this is dependant on other arrival and departures. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• Please notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 1 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. Keys will be given to guest on check in and can be simply left in the door on check out.
Bookings are confirmed once deposit or payment is recieved and approved via Airbnb.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• In accordance with AirBnb terms and conditions.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
The property is in a quiet residential area and no entertaining without prior approval is permitted.
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are also included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery packed in dishwasher. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual
cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Working mum of 2. I have travelled extensively around the world over the past 10 years staying in a range of accomodation from pubs, backpackers, 5 star, campers, apartments . I am proud to be able to offer an exclusive experience to make a stay comfortable and easy and memorable.