About this listing
This unique, architecturally designed pod, provides a glamorous retreat. With its large, windows, nestling in a private woodland, overlooking a dew pond and the valley below, the luxurious accommodation has a large double bed, bathroom and living room with a 'galley' kitchen. There is a wood-burning stove, dining - table and chairs and a sofa/ bunk bed.
Whether you are here to enjoy a relaxing break, in our amazing woodlands, or using The Airship, as a base to explore the surrounding attractions, we are sure you will enjoy your stay with us.
The Airship is situated within the woodlands, one end overlooking a pond and the other end overlooking a meadow, we have woodland/countryside walks, bushcraft courses available on site, a fire bowl, bbq area, an attractive, olde worlde pub close by and more. Please note that we do not accept children, of any age, in this accommodation.
The magical woodlands are spectacular, with walks, also leading off to public footpaths, perfect for relaxing, interacting with nature, very quiet place. This accommodation is unsuitable for children.
Interaction with guests
We have friendly staff members on hand and one of us will check you in, upon your arrival. We are all here to help and will happily supply you with any extras you may require. If you'd rather have your privacy, we respect this too, by providing a perfect space to relax during your stay, with us.
Please be advised that this is an 'adult only' accommodation.
We are unable to accept children, of any age due to the structure and lay out, of the accommodation, being unsuitable.
Other things to note
- Bushcraft taster session (2hrs)
- Bushcraft skills day (6-8hrs)
With a resident instructor.
Please ask for more information, if interested.
Also, please use our recycling facilities (to the left of the barn) as we try to be an eco friendly establishment. Please use the bins provided and dispose of your waste responsibly, when leaving the accommodation.
- No smoking inside the accommodation (all cigarette ends to be disposed of properly as cigarette filters can contaminate the woodlands)
- No recreational drug use.
- No shoes or boots to be worn inside our accommodation, bring your slippers and wellingtons or other easy to kick off footwear.
- No loud music (Respecting the fauna and other possible glampers close by)
- No children or pets.
- A £40 charge will be incurred, for using the Eco toilet, negligently, due to the excessive work involved to remove, empty and recalibrate it.
- No candles inside or outside of the accommodation
-Please ask how to use the fire bowl and wood burner if unsure.
- Please do not venture through the Tittlesfold estate on foot (vehicle access only, no public thoroughfare) or disturb the residents. Please keep to the woodland footpaths, only.
- Please use the recycling facilities (to the left of the barn) and dispose of your waste before you leave.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews