Room #7 in newly renovated 2 story townhouse in South Philadelphia. Building is equipped with full (shared) kitchen and washer & dryer for you to use during your stay. This room is on the 2nd floor and has a gorgeous large on-suite bathroom as well as a comfortable laptop workspace. Easy and convenient commute to Center City by bus or car and only 6 miles from airport.
Large queen bedroom in a newly remodeled townhouse in South Philly. Brand new shared kitchen and large on-suite bathroom. Cozy common area for relaxing after a long day and brand new washer and dryer for you to use.
- Check in time is after 2pm, I will give you instructions on how to find and enter my place one day before checkin. This is for the safety of my guests. If you need an earlier checkin, this can be arranged if you message me about it.
- Check out time is 11am. This gives me time to clean the room for the next guest. Shall you need a delayed checkout time, you will need to message me first to have this arranged.
- You can use the kitchen on the 2nd floor, just please clean up after yourself immediately, do not leave anything in the sink. Take out your own garbage when you leave. Please be courteous to the other guests that share the kitchen.
- You may use the washer and dryer on the 3rd floor of this building. Please clean out the lint catcher after each use. You may not use the washer and dryer after 9pm in observance of the quiet hours.
-Quiet hours is between 9:30pm-10am. Any loud noise during this time will not be tolerated out of respect to the other guests in the house. You will be asked to leave.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me mainly through airbnb or phone for any non-urgent issues.
If you have a reservation with me, you can call me 24/7 for any urgent issues.
Other things to note
- We provide you with 1 shower towel per person per stay. If you book a longer stay with me, I can provide you with 2 towels, that you can wash using the washer and dryer upstairs in the building.
- Quiet hours is between 930pm - 10am. This means no loud music, guests, laundry etc. Cooking should be minimal but is allowed in the morning.
- Checkin time is after 2pm. Please let me know if you need to drop off bags beforehand as I can arrange that.
- Checkout time is before 11am. After 11am, we will be entering the room to clean. If you need to delay your checkout or store some luggage till the evening. please let me know and I can arrange that.
- Please take your garbage out (outside not kitchen) when you leave. Instructions for this can be found inside the house manual that we will send you.
- Please do not leave any large items or garbage in your room when you leave.
- No smoking of any kind inside the building or 5 feet from the stairs/steps/front door. This is to respect other guests that may have health issues.
- No weapons or explosives.
- Please be courteous to others in the building and respectful of their privacy.
- Do not use or consume food in the refrigerators or kitchen that do not belong to you.
- For the safety of your items, please be sure that any valuables are left inside your room and not in the bathroom, kitchen or other shared spaces.