Sherry's place is in a fantastic location, close to everything and right in the free tram zone. While the place itself is a little barren, it has comfortable beds and is very spacious, the balconies are great as well. You get what you pay for with Sherry's place (:
- Overall very neat and tidy
- Spacious bedroom, desk, the desk lamp is very handy
- Plenty of power sockets both in the wall and international powerboards are very convenient
- Very comfortable bed and doona
- Good bathroom
- Beautiful scenery from top floor
- Kitchen and fridge was tidy
- Clean floors, not sticky as other reviews mentioned
- Sherry is very quick to answer any enquiries, but unfortunately we couldn't meet her in person
- The fan is largely useless, so the bedroom got quite hot sometimes.
- To deal with the heat we had to leave the window open, which made the shades rattle. We had to tape them down so they wouldn't make so much noise in the night.
-Hot water runs out really quick, so if you're staying with two people you only have enough hot water for one person the other person has to have a cold shower if the first person isn't fast enough, or if you shower at different times of day you won't have a problem.
- The pillows were not well stuffed, so they weren't too comfortable
- If you're someone who likes to watch TV in the morning or the evening, just keep in mind that there is no TV or couch
If you stay here remember to bring your own towel and pillow if you don't want a sore neck.