This is a private room "2-D" of the shared apartment: K-HOUSE.
A comfy simple private room with strong WiFi connection.
Only 2 stops away from Shibuya (渋谷) by train.
You can easily go to Shimokitazawa(下北沢), Nakameguro(中目黒), Daikan-yama(代官山) about 20-30 minutes walking.
Around K-HOUSE, you can reach out many good cafes, restaurants, Ramen noodle shops, Izakaya: Japanese style bar, and reasonable fast food places nearby.
(1) Check-in is allowed during 7am - 22pm.
(2) I don't live this apartment, please be INDEPENDENT about coming and staying here. However, I come to the apartment every Mondays to clean, and I am available to assist on message anytime. Feel free to ask me anything :)
(3) Put your garbage in garbage boxes on the first floor. Follow the rules as i wrote nearby.
(4) Don't leave smelly things when you check- out the private room. (e.g. foods, alcohol cans, juice bottles)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 105 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
--- K-HOUSE ---
There are 3 rooms available for Airbnb at K-HOUSE.
* If these rooms are full when you try to book, just let me know your schedule/plan of staying in Tokyo. I may be able to organize the rooms and offer you other rooms (which are usually not for Airbnb but same type of rooms) at K-HOUSE.
My family and I started to rent some rooms of K-HOUSE as Airbnb in April 2016.
K-HOUSE is an old small shared house which my grandpa was used to own as a musical students' dormitory: Kurumi So(胡桃荘). Then, around 2010, this house started to be rented as a shared house.
I and my parents keep upgrading it little by little to make this apartment better than before.. :) We are really glad to rent my place for guests from all over the world because it is located in great area of Tokyo!
--- Myself ---
I love exploring new worlds like places, people, arts, and foods..!
I've been living in Tokyo since I was born. Currently, I'm working at landscape design office as a part-time worker.
My family and I live in Kichijoji(吉祥寺) where about an hour apart from K-HOUSE. Kichijoji has a nice big park: Inokashira Park(井の頭公園) where we sometimes go to eat late breakfast on Sunday morning.
My dad is a photographer, and my mom is an architect and she is doing interior decoration work too. My younger brother is a high school student, his school is very close to K-HOUSE.