Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountain Front Range. Scenic setting with lots of wildlife viewing opportunities and adjacent to National Forest for hiking. Surrounded by forest and a private stream runs through property. Additional space for tent camping available. EV Charging Station available.
Please contact host for details.
Early check in may be available on a case-by-case basis. The entire property is accessible except that only the laundry room of the primary residence is accessible. The tent camping spot is listed on Hipcamp and my be occupied so please respect that. Also, the abandoned mine is off limits due to safety concerns.
Interaction with guests
We are generally available. We will let you know in advance if we will not be available.
1) Our neighbors must not be disturbed for directions or anything else. If you have any doubts about your ability to follow directions or navigate do not book.
2) Read the direction under "Location", some guest have had problems finding us using some mapping services.
3) Please use the ventilation fan above the stove whenever cooking.
4) Please be gentle on the WiFi we have limited bandwidth up here.
5) A screen mess splatter guard is provided to cover frying pan when cooking; please use it.
6) Please separate the following for recycling: (1) Newspaper and White paper (2) Glass, Aluminum and Plastics (Types 1-7); Steel/Tin cans ; (3) Cardboard – broken down and flattened.
7) Smoking is allowed outdoors only. Please be considerate.
8) During fire danger periods, campfire are not allowed. All camp fires must be in designated fire pits, continuously monitored and thoroughly extinguished.