Bright, immaculate, modern flat, three-minute walk from Underground (Northern Line), on very quiet street. Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
A beautiful, light, spacious one-bed flat in South West London.
This is a large, airy, much-loved property on a quiet, tree-lined street.
There's a huge living room that's flooded with natural light. It includes a dining room table and chairs, a large sofa and a reading chair. There's also a Smart TV and wifi.
The kitchen includes a gas oven, hob, toaster, kettle, an abundance of baking gear, a food processor, blender and juicer. If you like cooking, I have a great selection of cookery books that you're welcome to use.
The bathroom, which is light and spotlessly clean, includes a shower and bath.
The bedroom, which includes its own balcony garden, has an inbuilt wardrobe and a large chest of drawers.
* A short walk from Balham and Tooting Bec tube stations.
* A short walk from Balham or Wandsworth Common overground stations
* Excellent local bus services
* Excellent bars, shops and cafes in Balham and Tooting
* A 15 minuute tube ride from the centre of London.
You're welcome to use the entire flat.
Interaction with guests
I'll have my phone with me and will be checking emails regularly. If it's urgent, please feel free to phone, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Please just treat the flat well.
The only house rules are:
1) No smoking in the flat.
2) No shoes in the living room (it has a cream carpet).