My place is good for solo adventurers, couples, business travelers, and furry friends (pets). All respectful people and their animals are welcome here at Integrity Farm with their paid reservation!
Your private bedroom and bathroom are right next to the main entrance and on a separate end of the house so you can easily come and go without disturbing anyone. This is also helpful if you have pets with you. Either way, I will have the house sectioned so that my dogs don't bother you, even if you want to leave your door open. You have a nice new Serta pillow top queen mattress and box spring, matching bedroom suit including dual night stands with matching lamps, full dresser with mirror, as well as some closet space. Please let me know ahead of time how much closet space you would like emptied for your use. You have direct view of your vehicle in the driveway from your bedroom. If you want to book more than one couple or more than one bed, I do have a plush double futon mattress or twin air mattress that I can move into the room for you with enough notice. A flat screen TV has been added. If you are staying for at least a month a private mini fridge can be provided in your bedroom if you wish.
The back deck has a double hammock, double swing futon, table, bench, several chairs and sun shade umbrellas for enjoying the sights and sounds of the farm.
Full access to your private bedroom and private bathroom, kitchen, living room and laundry room, as well as large deck with table and chairs and hammock for enjoying the great outdoors and the sights and sounds of the farm.
Access to the home is provided via an "August Smart Lock" so your smart phone is your key! No metal keys to lose! And if needed, you can contact me to unlock it remotely for you! Please be sure to download the app before you arrive for a smoother and quicker check in. If your cell phone service provider is T-Mobile please inform me ahead of time so I can provide slightly different instructions for the lock.
Guest access to the barn area is restricted to host accompanied access only, for your safety, comfort and enjoyment, as well as for the animals.
Only paid Guests have access to the property. No visitors or get-together or parties unless I have been given their full names and they have been paid for in advance.
Interaction with guests
I will be there at check-in to meet you and give you the tour of the farm, and let you meet and interact with the horses and dogs and barn kitten, if you so desire.
I am happy to provide as little interaction (it's quite possible based on the layout of the home) as you would like but am happy to interact to a much greater extent when I am home and I have completed the farm chores. If you let me know in an early message what interaction level you prefer (with people and with animals) I can try to accommodate the best for you.
Other things to note
I do have 3 resident dogs, 2 horses and a barn kitten.
One of my dogs I trained and got certified as a Human Animal Bond (HAB) Therapy dog and she is especially fond of kids and babies.
One of the horses is a great-grandson of the legendary horse racing Triple Crown winner, Secretariat, and I'd love to introduce you to him and let you pet him and maybe even feed him his nightly medicine treat!
If you would like to book further than 3 months out or longer than a month please inquire directly and let me know your expected plans so that I can accommodate your request.
Generally, rates are at least $20 higher for same day bookings and at least $10 higher for bookings made the day before. Please consider this and book earlier for the greatest rate!
1. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE ENTIRE PROPERTY! I prefer non-smokers due to the fact that even outside smokers have the smell in their hair and clothes. If you, or any of your guests are smokers, or will be visiting a venue during your stay where smoking is common, please let me know ahead of time so I can prepare with an extra HEPA filter. I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke smell.
2. Unlimited access for registered and paid Guests to front and back doors as well as your private bedroom and your private bathroom. Other than that, please leave doors and gates as you find them.
3. Please let me know your desired check-in time and check-out time when you book, especially for same day bookings. In general I consider reservations can cover up to a 24 hour period but am happy to accommodate flexible 24 hour check-in and check-out times, when possible, as long as you communicate it early and we agree.
4. Animals are $15/night each additional and must be house trained otherwise it is $25/night each additional. Alternatively, I can board them for you while you are gone at $45 (I am a professional and have over 100 5 star reviews with DogVacay). A Meet-n-Greet is required to interview animals before accepting Reservations of more than one night that will include animals. I love all animals but want to be sure they will be a good fit before we commit to more than the first night. Also, in most cases I will require you to provide me your animal's current vaccination record. In many cases I can provide any needed vaccinations upon arrival if you let me know far enough in advance. Animals are not to be inside the home without supervision unless in a properly secured kennel or crate. If you'd like I can provide that for you so that you do not need to travel with it. Interaction with any animals other than your own will only be while I am present at the farm.
5. Any issues that might cause you to rate your stay as less than 5 stars must be reported immediately to allow me to begin to rectify the issue for you. I want you to have an enjoyable stay!
6. When not on the property, please ensure that exterior doors are closed and physically secured whenever you leave the house with no one home. If the house is found unlocked while no one is there, there is a $50 charge per instance, due to the Host immediately.
7. For the comfort and security of our Guests, residents and owners, no unregistered and/or unpaid guests are permitted on the property. First and last names of all Guests must be provided prior to check-in, this includes if you have any get-togethers at the property or visitors to the property. If the person has not been paid for and full name given to the Host before their arrival, they are not allowed behind the driveway. ALL people must be paid for and names provided or $50 fee will be required to avoid cancellation of your reservation for failure to follow the House Rules.
8. Please read the House Manual and ask any questions you might have.