Clean and bright studio- perfect size for your London break or business trip and is designed in a contemporary style with comfort in mind.
Perfectly located next to local amenities and 3 minutes from Canning Town Station which will take you to the:
- o2: 2 minutes
- London Bridge: 10 minutes
- Excel: 3 minutes / walking distance (17 minutes)
- Canary Wharf: 6 mins
- London City Airport: 7 min
- Bond Street: 19 minutes
- Westminster: 15 minutes
This perfectly sized studio is based on the top floor (1st floor) of a quiet and secure residential block of flats.
As you can see it is a fresh, clean and bright space and is perfect for someone looking to stay in a modern and comfortable space, whilst being conveniently located to all that London has to offer.
It is ideally sized for anything up to a small group of friends (there is a comfortable and large double sofa bed). The main double bed is an amazingly comfortable pocket spring mattress which will ensure a great nights sleep.
You can choose between goose feather duvets and pillows or synthetic variants and can stipulate what you would prefer before you visit.
The studio is laid out in open plan, with a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and everything you need to cook and make yourself at home.
The living area consists of a very comfortable and large sofa and a dining table / work space.
From the window you can see part of the O2, canary wharf and the Emirates skyline.
It is a key only access into the complex of apartments.
You will have access to the whole apartment, but please note that this is my home and my things are left there.
You will have access to the whole studio.
Other things to note
There is unlimited optic fibre broadband internet throughout the apartment for your use.
Appliances available include:
- Use of wardrobe and hangers
- Washing / drying machine
- Bose speaker
- Electric Stove
- Electric oven
- Iron and large ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Central heating
All the utensils guests would expect to have if cooking at home: pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glasses, etc.
1. No parties, smoking or visitors (unless previously agreed)
2. Please don't be too loud as to upset the neighbours
3. Please remove shoes once in the flat
4. I will provide towels, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste and hand soaps, but please bring any other toiletries you require
5. Respect my private belongings - i have tried to put the majority away so they are not in your way.
7. Turn off the electrical appliances and heating, close the windows and lock the door when not in the flat