Immaculately clean space, with a private bathroom! My place is close to the Airport, Old Town, Hillcrest, Little Italy, Downtown/Gaslamp District, and within miles of most major attractions. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location (easy access to I-5, the trolley and great restaurants like Lucha Libre Gourmet Taco Shop and Saffron Noodles and Sate), the pool and hot tub, and quiet setting. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
• CHECK IN is between 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM and CHECK OUT is 11:00 AM. That said, I can usually be pretty flexible, so please just ask if you require other arrangements.
• YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR ANY DAMAGES MADE ON PROPERTY FOR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
• If you lose the keys there will be a $25 charge and you may need to wait until I, or a neighbor, is available to get you back into the home.
• NEVER bring extra people to my home. New friends, old friends -- if they are not a part of the reservation that has been discussed and approved, they are not allowed inside.
• Please respect my neighbors and be considerate while out and around the condo complex. This includes time spend at the pool and hot tub. My complex is private and quiet and I don't want any complaints about guests.
• Please no loitering outside the condo. If you need to talk on the phone or smoke a cigarette please do so ON THE STREET SIDE, not the front walk.
• There is no curfew, you are allowed to come and go as you please. If you are going to be coming back late please be quiet! After 11pm/12am everyone needs to lower music and voices.
• If you are going to smoke cigarettes, SMOKE OUTSIDE ONLY. Please NO smoking in the guest room, in the common areas, or the front/back deck.
• NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
• REMOVE SHOES upon entering the front door if you are going to walk upstairs (i.e. no shoes on the upstairs carpet, please).
• Please clean up after yourself, if you spill something or make a mess, please clean it up or let me know about it. I do not require that you deep clean before leaving, but I do ask that you pick up after yourself and leave the room looking as it was when you arrived.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My motto is "More Light, Less Tunnel"...and I try to apply that to every aspect of my life! I am a traveler, writer, lawyer (yes, mostly in that order, if I can help it) I love meeting new and interesting people - in fact, that's why I've decided to also become an Airbnb host.
When I'm not traveling myself, I love really LIVING in my home town of San Diego. As a host, I love to share everything I've discovered--the hidden gems as well as the 'latest and greatest' places that have emerged in all of our diverse neighborhoods. I can best describe myself as a "fit foodie adventurer", as I love surfing, sailing, getting out and being active, as well as taking in everything City life has to offer.
Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you in return!